TEAM SHELBY FORUM

lower fog light part number?

I'm looking for the fog lights that go in the lower grille opening on the SGT. Can't find them on the Shelby parts web site. All I found are the UPPER grille fog lights. Are they the same? Or, are they not listed on the web site yet?

Thanks!!!

They aren't listed yet. The last I remember hearing was that SPP and Scott Drake were working on a new design. That was a long time ago. The ones you see on the 2007 GT-Hs and a few of the mod shop cars were developed by the Shelby Mod Shop.

Are you looking for the fog lights or driving lights that go in the lower grill. If you are looking for the driving lights that go in the lower grill they are on page 13 of the latest catalog. They are part of the brake duct and driving light kit combo.

Are they actually available?

The Winter 2008 SPP catalog shows the PIAA Driving lights, part # 5S3Z-15200 for $219.95 per pair. The combo brake duct bezel and PIAA driving light combo does not have a price listed and will be available in Spring '08.

The brake duct bezels is listed at 149.95. I don't know why they can't give a combo price now?

John at SAI previously stated the brake duct/driving light combo would be about 480.00 installed.

Archived