TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HEART OF CAROLINA MUSTANG CLUB DYNO DAY 2/23

willyumm930

The Heart of Carolina Mustang Club would like to invite the Shelby owners to our spring dyno.

We will dyno up to 20 cars. A couple of high horsepower 2 valve and 4 valve street mustangs will dyno. Both cars dyno over 800hp. We are a Raleigh, NC club that wants to invite mustang owners to have some fun on Feb. 23rd. You don't have to dyno, just come and enjoy the day with us.

Here's a link with more details: http://www.hcmcstangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2916

Thanks

William

You beat me to it William!

The HCMC would love for those in the area to join us and hang out. We know you have a dyno day scheduled the following weekend, but feel free to drop in and spend some time with fellow Mustang owners in the area. It should be a good time and I look foward to meeting you!

Regards,

Wayne

The Heart of Carolina Mustang Club would like to invite the Shelby owners to our spring dyno.

We will dyno up to 20 cars. A couple of high horsepower 2 valve and 4 valve street mustangs will dyno. Both cars dyno over 800hp. We are a Raleigh, NC club that wants to invite mustang owners to have some fun on Feb. 23rd. You don't have to dyno, just come and enjoy the day with us.

Here's a link with more details: http://www.hcmcstangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2916

Thanks

William

It won't show the thread without registering for the forums and I'm not keen on joining a forum for a club in a different state. Can you post the details here?

It won't show the thread without registering for the forums and I'm not keen on joining a forum for a club in a different state. Can you post the details here?

We are one week away until we are strapped onto the rollers at Fastlane Motorsports. We have five remaining spots open for those who wish to dyno. Post below or send me a PM if you are interested. Friends are always welcome to hang out with us.

HCMC Dyno Day @ Fastlane Motorsports

When: Sat., Feb. 23, 2008

Where:Fastlane Motorsports, Benson, NC

Meetup Time: 8:00am

Meetup Location: Burger King Exit 312 on 40

Departure Time: 8:30am

Cost: $30 - $40

Come join the HCMC at their Spring Dyno Day. The event will start @ 9am at Fastlane Motorsports.

All members and our friends are welcome to attend regardless if you wish to dyno or not.

Cost will be $30 for 1 pull, $40 for 2 pulls.

We have filled up all 20 spots for our dyno tomorrow.

We are looking forward to a great day to hang out with everyone and see some impressive numbers put down. The first car should be on the rollers at 9am and we'll go from there. Hope to as many Team Shelby members there as possible and make some new friends!

Regards,

Wayne

I just wanted to thank all of those who attended our Spring Dyno Day this past weekend. There were many cars that dyno’d ranging from 204rwhp to 720rwhp. With a total of 28 cars that were dyno’d, it was a full day to say the least.

Because there were so many cars that dyno’d, I wasn’t able to meet everyone as I would have liked. We have another dyno day scheduled for Oct 18th, but we’ll post up more information about that one as we get closer to that date.

For photos of the event: PHOTOS

For a video of the event (please right click and save): VIDEO

Again, thanks to everyone who dyno’d and to all who came by to hang out with us!

Regards,

Wayne

Archived