TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUGGESTION TO ROBERT AND SHARON

69dejavue

Currently questions to Amy are mixed in with auctions, events from the birthday bash, Michigan, Tulsa, Florida and about 12 total other subjects. On the old web site Amy had her own section. It is much easier to go to that separate section for Amy rather than having to thread through (no pun intended) 12 other threads.

Amy has a section here:

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showforum=114

However she does respond in various threads as needed and like anyone else loves to talk about the cars and provide some SAI perspective on the topics being discussed.

If you want to quickly see what Amy has posted you can just click on her screen name and select the "Posts" tab. That will show you all her posts in reverse order of posting no matter what topic it's in.

Hope that helps!

-Jeff

Jeff, it helps but why can't we have a separate section for Amy, just like we used to on the old site. There is a section for CS 6, Terlinqua, GT 500, Shelby GT, etc. Why not give Amy her own section like before rather than having to scroll through all the local and regional meets, etc. No offense but I am not concerned with what is going on in a region but when Amy talks, like the ad says........People listen. I just look upon it as a convenience for those that want to go straight to Amy's section and not have to scroll through all the filler items.

Thank you

Jeff, Robert and Sharon; as stated Amy used to have her own section and you could quickly go to her section for the latest important information. Now you have to sift through all the collateral issues as she is just mixed in with Team Shelby. I think she deserves her own section. Convenient for her, convenient for us.

Jeff, Robert and Sharon; as stated Amy used to have her own section and you could quickly go to her section for the latest important information. Now you have to sift through all the collateral issues as she is just mixed in with Team Shelby. I think she deserves her own section. Convenient for her, convenient for us.

You do not have to sift through other posts, just click on the ask Amy and it will show you only her posts.

All we did was move Amy's section under the Team Shelby section. However when you click on Ask Amy section you should only see her posts not any of the others.

Sharon

Mea Culpa, but I did not see a suggestion section. I did not list it under the Amy section because that is buried in the Team Shelby section with 12 other issues including local teams, issues, etc. I thought it would be more visible here and have a better chance of being observed by Robert and Sharon, and others.

it was listed here so more could review and comment. Had I posted a PM to Robert and Sharon no one else would have had an opportunity to voice an opinion.

Archived