TEAM SHELBY FORUM

alloy w/tungston coupe

hotrodstang

That looks almost black, is it realy that dark in person?

I thought Alloy within tungsten, was only available with red leather inserts?

The inserts are Crimson, not red....and they are not mandated on any color. They are optional on SOME colors....Alloy is one of those colors.

Dave

Red or Crimson! Now were just splitting hairs. :censored:

If you check the order guide CRIMSON(red) :doh: inserts are the only color avalable with the alloy tungsten color combo, Silver stripes are avalaible with Crimson(red) inserts and just plain charcoal black seats.

I know I ordered Alloy with satin silver stipes and Crimson(red) inserts.

Red or Crimson! Now were just splitting hairs. :censored:

If you check the order guide CRIMSON(red) :doh: inserts are the only color avalable with the alloy tungsten color combo, Silver stripes are avalaible with Crimson(red) inserts and just plain charcoal black seats.

I know I ordered Alloy with satin silver stipes and Crimson(red) inserts.

Red is the color offered on the regular Mustang, and that's why I clarified. If you've seen the red interior on the regular Mustang, then ordered a GT500 with Crimson, you may be surprised that it's a different color. I'm only trying to help you make an informed decision, it's not my intention to "split hairs".

Dave

post-6151-1154549059_thumb.jpgpost-6151-1154549011_thumb.jpgpost-6151-1154549059_thumb.jpgpost-6151-1154549112_thumb.jpgpost-6151-1154549157_thumb.jpg

as promised here are a few pics of new car, will post more later, gotta go break this baby in!!!!!! if u can zoom in on rear license frame

fatchile...don't get me wrong I love your car and the color combo...but are you certain that it is alloy with tungsten stripes.

With the darkness of the base color and the lack of crimson seat inserts...I beleive that your car might be ebony, not alloy.

fatchile...don't get me wrong I love your car and the color combo...but are you certain that it is alloy with tungsten stripes.

With the darkness of the base color and the lack of crimson seat inserts...I beleive that your car might be ebony, not alloy.

How can you tell from these pics that the seat inserts are not crimson?

Guest evilchris

fatchile did you may MSRP? I HOPE SO because I see that car came from Drew Ford who has NEVER sold anything over it. I hope this wasn't the 1st...

Your eyes must be better than mine. The inserts are just that...inserts...so they don't come all the way up as you can see in this pic. I simply can't tell from the pics...unless I'm looking at the wrong pic.

Dave

Your eyes must be better than mine. The inserts are just that...inserts...so they don't come all the way up as you can see in this pic. I simply can't tell from the pics...unless I'm looking at the wrong pic.

Dave

I was looking through the windshied to the back seat of the photo attached. The rear seats do not appear to have inserts. Are you enlarging the photo by resting your cursor over the lower-right corner of the image, then clicking the enlarge graphic/button?

post-4051-1154577807_thumb.jpg

post-4051-1154577807_thumb.jpg

I was looking through the windshied to the back seat of the photo attached. The rear seats do not appear to have inserts. Are you enlarging the photo by resting your cursor over the lower-right corner of the image, then clicking the enlarge graphic/button?

Thanks for specifying...I see what you're looking at now...I think I agree...no crimson. I thought you were focusing on the front seats.

Thanks for specifying...I see what you're looking at now...I think I agree...no crimson. I thought you were focusing on the front seats.

I just pray that fatchile got what he wanted.

I am focused on this subject because I ordered alloy with tungsten & crimson seat inserts. Although the pictured car is beautiful, it is not what I wanted.

I hope fatchile responds to this conversation.

:baby: Boy am I ever :censored: stupid!! Evil is correct car is BLACK w/ tungston stripe and black inside no red inserts ,Must be too excited to think straight!Car looks very nice in this color,I know Black is hard to maintain but I already have a bunch of black cars and got the maintance down pretty good. Drew did a courtsy delivery as I bought the car in Illinois and yes I paid List price,send in my deposite$ almost 2 years ago. The car is great needs more power but I'M a gonna fix that in the near future, will keep every one advised as long as I can straight think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:baby: Boy am I ever :censored: stupid!! Evil is correct car is BLACK w/ tungston stripe and black inside no red inserts ,Must be too excited to think straight!Car looks very nice in this color,I know Black is hard to maintain but I already have a bunch of black cars and got the maintance down pretty good. Drew did a courtsy delivery as I bought the car in Illinois and yes I paid List price,send in my deposite$ almost 2 years ago. The car is great needs more power but I'M a gonna fix that in the near future, will keep every one advised as long as I can straight think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for responding fatchile....I am really excited for you!

Can I ask (maybe too personal?) what did Drew Ford charge you for the Courtesy Delivery?

Dave

I think there is a difference in the Crimson and Red, But it could the light.

Guest evilchris

I think there is a difference in the Crimson and Red, But it could the light.

I think it's the light. That almost looks pink!

Archived