TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought 07SGT 2510

racephan

:headspin: Finally!!! I bought 07SGT2510 this week. It is sitting in my garage waiting for my Zaino delivery and spring to arrive. Cant wait to get it shined up to perfection. What a feeling driving the car for the 1st time. Kinda weird how some of us make a commitment to buy a car we have never driven. I am pleasently surprised. I had just left the dealership and headed for bridge back to PA from NJ and the toll booth operater stopped me and asked a whole bunch of questions about the car! He loved it, then He made my wife wait (she was behind me in her car) until I pulled out and he could listen to the SGT pull away! My wife said he nodded his head up and down a bunch of times while she waited there!!! To funny. Anyway...final price was great too!!! :happy feet:

Black 5 speed

IUP

Anti theft

SAT

GT Upfit

Cool....close to Philly........

I'm up here in Bergen/Passiac area.

Garden State Mustang Club meets in Whippany every 3rd Wednesday, one of the members drives her Shelby up from Cherry Hill every month for the meeting (through the Winter).

oh and you will love the Zaino, it makes the black look incredible, I used it on mine and am very pleased.

Cool....close to Philly........

I'm up here in Bergen/Passiac area.

Garden State Mustang Club meets in Whippany every 3rd Wednesday, one of the members drives her Shelby up from Cherry Hill every month for the meeting (through the Winter).

oh and you will love the Zaino, it makes the black look incredible, I used it on mine and am very pleased.

Yeah, I cant wait for the Zaino...never used it before but heard great things.

I will try and make one of those meets in Whippany!

Congrats and good luck, enjoy your new ride just curious what zaino product will you use for the black paint i know that zaino makes different types but dont know much about their products. Thanks sorry for the double post

My Zaino proces was, washed the car with Dawn, clay bar, wash the car with Dawn again, 3 coats of Z-5 with ZFX, wipe down with Z-6, a coat of Z-2 with ZFX, wipe down with Z-6, then I alternated 1 coat each of Z-5 with ZFX and Z-2 with ZFX including a Z-6 wipe between each coat.

The Zaino requires some effort but I was very happy with the results. The complete kit they offer got me through the first year. It is time to restock for the spring. I think they may have some new products but I haven't looked into them yet.

My Zaino proces was, washed the car with Dawn, clay bar, wash the car with Dawn again, 3 coats of Z-5 with ZFX, wipe down with Z-6, a coat of Z-2 with ZFX, wipe down with Z-6, then I alternated 1 coat each of Z-5 with ZFX and Z-2 with ZFX including a Z-6 wipe between each coat.

The Zaino requires some effort but I was very happy with the results. The complete kit they offer got me through the first year. It is time to restock for the spring. I think they may have some new products but I haven't looked into them yet.

Thanks for the info

I use ClearKote products.Easy to use and you dont have to pack a lunch to get the car looking awesome.Wash,Clay,Glaze and Wax.Six months of protection.And the look.Ill let the pictures represent.

DSC00428.jpg

treesinroof.jpg

that does look great! You are right, black is a PT job..but I dont mind. All I ever buy is black!! my DD is black too!

• 4 weeks later...
Every Jersey dealer I spoke to was gabba dost about the price, I ended up getting mine in Great Neck, NY for a little under sticker!

Good idea. The cars in NJ seem a bit high.

CaptDave

Archived