TEAM SHELBY FORUM

artehouse print?

66DNA

Hello everyone.

Last year I bought an 07 SGT and in my owner's manual "package" I had an invitation card to purchase a signed, limited edition print of my black SGT with a reproduction "dash plaque" embedded within the matting of the frame.

When I bought my 2008 GT500 on Monday, I did not receive much "Shelby" documentation. Did any of you receive anything more than a black "Cobra embossed" owner's manual case?

Do they make a framed print of an 08 GT500 similar to what I had purchased last year - ?

Thanks

Nope! I never got a thing after buying my GT500. Ford didn't even send me the survey they send to all new Ford owners. I got nothing!

They do make limited prints for the GT500 that are signed by Carroll Shelby. Most of them have been sold out, but they seem to keep coming out with new editions.

I got this one :happy feet:

ShelbyPrint001.jpg

Very cool. Thanks to both of you for posting - not only a reply - but with photos of your prints as well !!!! Thanks.

My dealership (who sold me my SGT) told me that they were quite certain that there was no specific Shelby literature for the GT500? We guessed this may have has something to do with the fact that the SGT had actually gone down to Shelby...and maybe SAI had inserted the extra materials? However, when spending serious money on a serious car - you'd think that some "special" documents would be enclosed.

To the Artehouse prints: How and where did you purchase your prints from? I have visited ford.arthouse.com (something like that) and found you can purchase a limited edition print (limit of only 100) framed and signed "red" 2008 GT500 prints. However, my car is BLACK!

And for almost $700., I just as soon take some gorgeous photos of my own GT500, get it framed, and send it to Shelby's Charity to get an autograph?

In closing - many thanks for sharing. I LOVE both of your prints. ...and you are both lucky they match your car color!!!

Todd

Ok Kaylan- you got 3 games of monopoly and 2 games of life in your corner there....what gives?

Are you planning world domination again? What did we tell you about that? BAd Kaylan! :hysterical:

I'll always remember a friend who would play pool and at the end of the game as the 9 ball rolled into the pocket he would sing- You are a loser in the game of LIFE!

epic

Ok Kaylan- you got 3 games of monopoly and 2 games of life in your corner there....what gives?

Are you planning world domination again? What did we tell you about that? BAd Kaylan! :hysterical:

I'll always remember a friend who would play pool and at the end of the game as the 9 ball rolled into the pocket he would sing- You are a loser in the game of LIFE!

epic

What are we doing today Brain?

Today we take over the World!!!

helps me with my day to day operations. ;)

epic

Dubb, I see on your avatar you're from San Antonio, I'm flying down there the end of Feb maybe we can hook up and have a few :tequila: .

• 2 months later...
Hello everyone.

Last year I bought an 07 SGT and in my owner's manual "package" I had an invitation card to purchase a signed, limited edition print of my black SGT with a reproduction "dash plaque" embedded within the matting of the frame.

When I bought my 2008 GT500 on Monday, I did not receive much "Shelby" documentation. Did any of you receive anything more than a black "Cobra embossed" owner's manual case?

Do they make a framed print of an 08 GT500 similar to what I had purchased last year - ?

Thanks

They have a 2008 GT500 signed by Shelby, its a red one. Looks like this is the last of the Gt500 series. http://ford.artehouse.com/perl/home.pl

post-19613-1208467620_thumb.jpg

post-19613-1208467620_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived