TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Jim Clark

Michael Morris

Happy Birthday!!

it was great spending some time with you in Vegas. i hope you have a great day :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks, Michael,

I'm getting so old now that I have to count of others to keep track of my birthday. You young folks just wait. :P Jim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM. :happy feet:

It was great meeting you and your lovely sister at the Bash weekend. It truly was the weekend of a lifetime and sharing it with people such as yourself went a long way towards making that so. :censored:

Have a great Birthday and you'll have to do a burnout/holeshot for all us guys with our SGT's tucked away. :superhero:

email me about the mods on your girl and how everything went. :waiting:

Happy Birthday Jim

And by the way, 58 IS NOT OLD! You're only as old as you feel and the Shelby should keep you young for many years :happy feet:

Jim

Sorry I was late at this but if you remember my situation I have been busy.Hope it was a good day and the floor mats are in good hands!

Never too late. And, thanks, everyone for the kind thoughts. It would be so much better if my car would have gotten back from the Mod Shop in time for my B-Day. And the floor mats are still perfect and stored in the garage. Jim

Never too late. And, thanks, everyone for the kind thoughts. It would be so much better if my car would have gotten back from the Mod Shop in time for my B-Day. And the floor mats are still perfect and stored in the garage. Jim

Get anything cool for your b-day? :drop:

Clink

Archived