TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby's Signature Available

Fordrules

Go to:

http://store.cscf.org/

and select something to purchase and have it signatured by Carroll Shelby with documentation of authenticity. .....or send in your own item.

Their text:

With a strong commitment to providing support to children in need of life-saving surgeries, Carroll Shelby asks for a donation for each item he signs. Proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Children’s Foundation.

Autographs of the man behind the Shelby name is CSCF’s largest fund-raising campaign. We appreciate your support of organ and tissue transplantation and your dedication to the charitable vision of an automotive legend.

Donation Amounts

$200.00 per Car part

$100.00 per Merchandise item (magazine, die-cast, etc)

$15.00 for shipping and handling

Please send items to:

Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation

19021 South Figueroa Street

Gardena, CA 90248

Please allow 4-6 weeks for items to be returned.

All signatures include a Certificate of Authenticity

***Please attach name label to each item to secure your item.

Please provide any additional information with your item

What a great Christmas gift or addition to your Car's paperwork. :happy feet: :cheerleader:

By the way.....there is a seller on ebay who is turning around and selling the pictures for between $199.00 to $225.00 a piece and making a hefty profit. Doubt if it is illegal but a frigging shame. I emailed her and told her I was sure she was donating the profit to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. Takes all kinds!

Looks like she pulled them off now. Guess she got the point!

I would really like a signed dash panel. Anyone know the part number and availability for the Shelby pasenger dash insert panel. I guess its the one in front of the air bag. Would be cool to go ahead and buy one and send it to Carroll for signature so will have it when the car arrives.

Go to:

http://store.cscf.org/

and select something to purchase and have it signatured by Carroll Shelby with documentation of authenticity. .....or send in your own item.

Their text:

With a strong commitment to providing support to children in need of life-saving surgeries, Carroll Shelby asks for a donation for each item he signs. Proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Children’s Foundation.

Autographs of the man behind the Shelby name is CSCF’s largest fund-raising campaign. We appreciate your support of organ and tissue transplantation and your dedication to the charitable vision of an automotive legend.

Donation Amounts

$200.00 per Car part

$100.00 per Merchandise item (magazine, die-cast, etc)

$15.00 for shipping and handling

Please send items to:

Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation

19021 South Figueroa Street

Gardena, CA 90248

Please allow 4-6 weeks for items to be returned.

All signatures include a Certificate of Authenticity

***Please attach name label to each item to secure your item.

Please provide any additional information with your item

What a great Christmas gift or addition to your Car's paperwork. :happy feet: :cheerleader:

By the way.....there is a seller on ebay who is turning around and selling the pictures for between $199.00 to $225.00 a piece and making a hefty profit. Doubt if it is illegal but a frigging shame. I emailed her and told her I was sure she was donating the profit to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. Takes all kinds!

Looks like she pulled them off now. Guess she got the point!

I bought a spare passenger visor and had Carroll autograph it commemorating my 50th birthday (the car is my present to myself!) I sent an extra 50 bucks with the special request, beyond just a signature. They were great.

:shift:

bj

This may be a dumb question.

But where do you get the spare passenger visor? I did email Jenni from their website and ask when photos with Carroll and the 2007 Shelby GT500 would be available. I plan on getting one of those also. Pass the CS Children's Fund around. What a great legacy.

This may be a dumb question.

But where do you get the spare passenger visor? I did email Jenni from their website and ask when photos with Carroll and the 2007 Shelby GT500 would be available. I plan on getting one of those also. Pass the CS Children's Fund around. What a great legacy.

Not a dumb question, in fact it's a little tricky. It's an '06 visor. There are about 50 of them. You're just looking for one that goes to a Mustang GT (same as Shelby). The difference in most is color and language that the idiot sticker is printed in. I chose English. They're about $65.00 and you'll be thrilled when you find out that the mirror isn't lighted on a $45,000 car.

Jenni is great. Tell her BJ from Chicago says hello. She's from here.

bj

Not a dumb question, in fact it's a little tricky. It's an '06 visor. There are about 50 of them. You're just looking for one that goes to a Mustang GT (same as Shelby). The difference in most is color and language that the idiot sticker is printed in. I chose English. They're about $65.00 and you'll be thrilled when you find out that the mirror isn't lighted on a $45,000 car.

bj

Guest evilchris

bj

Isn't that crazy, the lack of lights. I bought my 5.0 in 92 brand new for $16,000 and the driver and passenger vanity mirrors are lighted!!!

Yet A/C is standard on ALL Mustangs! Come on Ford, add the $2 lights!

Archived