TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby's Signature Available

Fordrules

Go to:

http://store.cscf.org/

and select something to purchase and have it signatured by Carroll Shelby with documentation of authenticity. .....or send in your own item.

Their text:

With a strong commitment to providing support to children in need of life-saving surgeries, Carroll Shelby asks for a donation for each item he signs. Proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Children’s Foundation.

Autographs of the man behind the Shelby name is CSCF’s largest fund-raising campaign. We appreciate your support of organ and tissue transplantation and your dedication to the charitable vision of an automotive legend.

Donation Amounts

$200.00 per Car part

$100.00 per Merchandise item (magazine, die-cast, etc)

$15.00 for shipping and handling

Please send items to:

Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation

19021 South Figueroa Street

Gardena, CA 90248

Please allow 4-6 weeks for items to be returned.

All signatures include a Certificate of Authenticity

***Please attach name label to each item to secure your item.

Please provide any additional information with your item

What a great Christmas gift or addition to your Car's paperwork. :happy feet: :cheerleader:

By the way.....there is a seller on ebay who is turning around and selling the pictures for between $199.00 to $225.00 a piece and making a hefty profit. Doubt if it is illegal but a frigging shame. I emailed her and told her I was sure she was donating the profit to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. Takes all kinds!

PS. Looks like she pulled them off. I guess she got the hint!

Go to:

and select something to purchase and have it signatured by Carroll Shelby with documentation of authenticity. .....or send in your own item.

Their text:

With a strong commitment to providing support to children in need of life-saving surgeries, Carroll Shelby asks for a donation for each item he signs. Proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Children’s Foundation.

Autographs of the man behind the Shelby name is CSCF’s largest fund-raising campaign. We appreciate your support of organ and tissue transplantation and your dedication to the charitable vision of an automotive legend.

Donation Amounts

$200.00 per Car part

Please send items to:

Gardena, CA 90248

What a great Christmas gift or addition to your Car's paperwork. :happy feet: :cheerleader:

By the way.....there is a seller on ebay who is turning around and selling the pictures for between $199.00 to $225.00 a piece and making a hefty profit. Doubt if it is illegal but a frigging shame. I emailed her and told her I was sure she was donating the profit to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. Takes all kinds!

Duhee .............sometimes I stutter!!!

Go to:

Their text:

Donation Amounts

$200.00 per Car part

Please send items to:

Gardena, CA 90248

Thank's for the info.good job on the lady on ebay! :party:

Archived