TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 07 GT500 (now I need spring!!!!)

millr

I just bought a white with red stripe 07 last week and had to have it delivered straight into the garage, winter is never going to end now! :-)

Crazy Saskatchewan, it's -37 C today with no hope of dry streets for months. I'm getting a little twitchy!!!

When it warms up a little I will pull the cover off and get some pics of the sexy beast. :-)

post-18519-1202152681_thumb.jpg

post-18519-1202152681_thumb.jpg

I just bought a white with red stripe 07 last week and had to have it delivered straight into the garage, winter is never going to end now! :-)

Crazy Saskatchewan, it's -37 C today with no hope of dry streets for months. I'm getting a little twitchy!!!

When it warms up a little I will pull the cover off and get some pics of the sexy beast. :-)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new ride! :happy feet: I know how you must feel. I bought mine almost a year ago to the day and had to wait over two months before I could drive it. That's what living is Canada is about.

One thing that I noticed is that your window sticker says Mustang below "Vehicle description". I don't know if that was changed for 2008, but mine is a 2007 and says Shelby instead. I wonder why they changed that. Anyone has an idea?

Congrats on your new ride! :happy feet:

One thing that I noticed is that your window sticker says Mustang below "Vehicle description". I don't know if that was changed for 2008, but mine is a 2007 and says Shelby instead. I wonder why they changed that. Anyone has an idea?

My 2007 also says 'Mustang.' Built April 20/07 and shipped to Vancouver, B.C....where it's +6C today (42F) :)

JR

Archived