TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ROTFL at this Buy it Now

Guest evilchris

I talked with a dealer not this one in this post that had a Shelby on E-Bay. In the conversation I asked what they were asking for the car. He asked if I saw it on E-Bay, I played like I had not seen it and asked why he asked. His told me that they put the car on E-Bay so they could generate phone calls and interest. He told me that BIN price was set at 65k (or somewhere in that ball park I do not remember old with brain farts) but they would be intrested in any offers. I asked him why put the car on E-Bay then he told me that they were just trying to generate interest and let people they had the car.

So I think the hype is going away. Could this be a new way of advertising? Now let the :fan:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...258880QQrdZ1#lg

I really think Ford should start invoicing these greedy ass dealers $65k for the car.

Know what I like the best... their banner that says "no dealer fee" with the circle with the slash through it. Is that like a double negative?? Plus, they're pushing the "#43 car", too bad it's not VIN # 100043, which would, according to another post here about the first hundred or so actually being in numerical order, but this one is #200043.

Liars and thieves. Or, attractors of suckers.

Know what I like the best... their banner that says "no dealer fee" with the circle with the slash through it. Is that like a double negative?? Plus, they're pushing the "#43 car", too bad it's not VIN # 100043, which would, according to another post here about the first hundred or so actually being in numerical order, but this one is #200043.

Liars and thieves. Or, attractors of suckers.

suckers

Guest evilchris

Another florida dealer ship.. In A post i made last week where the dealership i went to had one for 100k thay sold it and got 79K for it seems like thats the going rate in florida these days. Best i could find in my state was 10k over now it seems like a good deal

I wouldn't call any ADM a "deal". MSRP isn't even a "deal".

Archived