TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Seat Delete

This is one time I have coupe envy :banghead: .

That's great looking.

I wonder who's car that is? I noticed they have Nitto Envos on. I wonder how they like them.

I have a set, just don't have my Razors yet. (don't even ask :banghead: ). Can't wait to get them on.

This is one time I have coupe envy :banghead: .

That's great looking.

I wonder who's car that is? I noticed they have Nitto Envos on. I wonder how they like them.

I have a set, just don't have my Razors yet. (don't even ask :banghead: ). Can't wait to get them on.

Hey Tex just mounted Nitto Invo's 255x35x20 and 295x35x20 on razors and ended up sending razor out to add 1.5" (rear 10.5") cause the tire had a good size bulge. Will post pictures when I get the rims back and mounted from Weldcraft wheels..

If I can ever get mine, I'll just send them on to Weldcraft...what's another couple months... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm so mad at American Racing, I could spit...

I've emailed them twice asking for the exact Razor part # for the GT500, to make sure Discount doesn't give me two different wheels. I haven't heard a word. Extremely lousy customer service IMO.

If you have time, can you look through your info and see if you have a American Racing specific part number, and the offset and backspacing so I can make sure I get the right wheel and PM me with it.

I'd really appreciate it.

I am sure the SPP rear seat delete kit will be high quality, I just hope it leaves provisions for a 4 point cage, and access to the fuel pumps.

Any one thought about a spar tire mount in the seat delete...................Like some of the old 350's had................Love to have that in my GT with some Recaro seats.......................ZDS

• 4 months later...
I know this is an old thread. But any update on that rear seat delete?

Good catch.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

I am on an e-mail list for the mfg. of that rear kit with the spare tire mount. Been pretty quiet. I need to send him another e-mail to see where the status is. I'm in for the entire delete and a 4 point. Just been waiting to hear.

Roger

Nothing comes close to this one... :waiting:

IMG_0333.jpg

I'll second or third that. Just what I've been looking for. Roger, can you tell us who the manufacturer is?

Jim

I'll second or third that. Just what I've been looking for. Roger, can you tell us who the manufacturer is?

Jim

I created a thread on this exact seat back on Nov 16, 2007

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=23236&hl=

RIHARLEY got this reply from the company on Nov 18, 2007

Here is my reply from from their web site. It looks promising...

May I suggest getting on the list too? It should help speed up production possibilites.

(snip)

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

I thank you for your interest, and I have logged in your request. The final product will be tested soon, then we will begin distribution. You will be contacted when a launch date and price have been set. Thank you so very much.

Best Regards,

Tirrell Lazada-Smith, President

Catalyst Industrial Marking, Inc.

6140 N Hollywood Blvd.

Ste 105

Las Vegas, NV 89115

www.cimarking.com

Amy also had this reply on the thread...

guys, we will be carrying these, they were shown at sema, they look pretty cool, definately not old school, have more info soon, they are carbon fiber, so that is not cheap

Amy

Also a quote by OOSMITH

I assure you the overall quality, fit and finish is very high. The only thing I can say at his point is at the moment the kit is being modified for a 4 point roll bar instead of a 2 point.

By the way the rear deck also opens up and has additional storage underneath and it is secured with hood pins.

and

The SEMA car is a prototype, it is a real Shelby CSM#1820, it looked very nice but it was not the final retail version.

Recently the car has been re-fitted with what we feel will be the final version. it has many useful upgrades and engineering modifications. The mod is currently being evaluated and has yet to be seen by the public yet so I don't know where you are getting your info from. I assure you the materials and hardware are the best available and we will not release the mod to the public until we are completely happy with every detail.

There will be several options that will be available they will be revealed in an upcoming press release, but will include a cover for the spare tire area.

Our purpose is to create a good looking, versatile, and most importantly a functional modification. Whether you are a weekend racer, a collector, or yours is daily driver our hope is to make a product that will add value to your vehicle and have a reputation as good as the Shelby name.

We will have weight specs once we finalize the mod but the kit is made from fiberglass. We have tried very hard to make the kit fit in existing Ford factory bolt holes and keep any cutting and drilling to a minimum. reversal is very possible but hopefully you will never want to look back :D

To answer your question yes the "SC" plate will be one of the options. We are also milling over a possible "SC" package as well, and we may add a "Caroll Shelby" sig with SAI's blessing of course.

MS

Pictures of the SEMA car...

mustangworld_SEMA07_PIC_1191_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_SEMA07_PIC_1195_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_SEMA07_PIC_1192_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_SEMA07_PIC_1193_JPG.jpg

Good catch.

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

I am on an e-mail list for the mfg. of that rear kit with the spare tire mount. Been pretty quiet. I need to send him another e-mail to see where the status is. I'm in for the entire delete and a 4 point. Just been waiting to hear.

Roger

Roger that is a sweet set up. Let us know when you hear something. Gathering ideas for the next project

Thanks for the additional info Berg. That looks soooo good :drool: Hope to hear of a final product soon. And the list grows and grows :happy feet:

Jim

Anyone notice the hood scoop and stripes on that SGT at SEMA??? It has what they call "Silver Composite" stripes and it looks like the hood scoop is also composite done in silver...there are no rivets showing!!! WHAT A DEAL!!! There is a fix out there for the scoop and the stripes and we're being held hostage!!!

post-19184-1214703041.jpgpost-19184-1214703060.jpg

post-19184-1214703041.jpg

post-19184-1214703060.jpg

Archived