TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Starting to look alot more like home.....

mywickedshelby

Well now, this IS starting to look alot more like home. :headspin:

Thankyou to all involved for your hard work merging the topics and old posts with the new site :superhero:

....and for bringing over my 1200+ posts,

I couldnt have lived with another "purging" on my posts. :banghead:

Ya I agree. It is good to have the older post back from the SAI forum. I have a couple of searches to do.

Good Job , TEAM SHELBY!

It was never the forum, the software, the look-n-feel, or the URL, it was the people. All of us together made the old forums what they were. Like a military family that moves 4-6 times in a 20 year career you always stay a family right? In keeping with that I'm already looking forward to the next forum upgrade! :hysterical2:

It was never the forum, the software, the look-n-feel, or the URL, it was the people. All of us together made the old forums what they were. Like a military family that moves 4-6 times in a 20 year career you always stay a family right? In keeping with that I'm already looking forward to the next forum upgrade! :hysterical2:

seems like in the last week or so more of the old guys for the OLD forum have come over and started posting. glad to see yall over here

michael morris

Hey all! It's great to see this place back and looking like home :headspin: Hats off and a great job to everyone involved!

Now if I can figure out how to get my old name back and post some pic's i'll be all set :happy feet:

Thanks again to all!!!!!!!!

Archived