TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's the pics?

2006GT500

Hi 2006GT500,

Seems we lost all of our old picture attachments during the forum transfer (i can't seem to find any :cry: ), but main thing is we got the info.

I would upload a picture of my 2006 CS8 but it doesn't seem to be working. Just keeps saying failed... and i'm way under the size limit. :censored: Anyone else having a similar problem or am I just unlucky? Anyways i'm sure others will be happy to re-post their pics, ill get mine up as soon as I figure this out...

Cheers,

Kevin

Here are pictures of my Autocross in Austin. The Eibach suspension really is awesome! It was a lot of fun. I kind of went the "Eleanor" look.

Hey where did you Autocross in Austin? I live there to and have been thinking about doing this sometime it sounds like fun! How difficult is it for a noob? Also you got any other pics of you doing it?

Here are some of mine. Razors finally going on shortly with stripes and hood pins not far after. I am going with the 40mm offset version it looks like.

RaymondPic.jpg

Mustang6.jpg

Mustang5.jpg

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang7.jpg

Excellent photos...a couple of those could be in the Ford brochure......

I passed on the Razors originally because they were only offered in gunmetal gray but I am considering them in the spring (if the Canadian dollar stays high) but I do get a lot of compliments on the Boss wheels.

Keep them coming guys...they are all great.

Hey, the car looks great...

Where did you get the Shelby CS6 rocker stripes done......?????

Thanks for the complements. I got the rocker stripes done at a local printing shop. I got the idea of the look from the "Eleanor" from "Gone in 60 Seconds" movie. They also did my magnetic numbers. As far as the engine modifications, I have only been able to get the K&N Cold Air intake and the 93 Octane custom tune from Diablosport along with the JBA dual exhaust (cat back). I am saving up for the Shelby Paxton Supercharger with intercooler. For the Autocrossing, I am a member of Texas SPOKES Sports Car Club (www.spokes.org) and SASCA (San Antonio Sports Car Association). Between those two, there are two to three autocrosses a month here in South Central Texas. Those pictures were taken at a SPOKES event at THE DRIVEWAY in East Austin off of HWY 183 near MLK Blvd. They are having a novice driving school there next Saturday (Feb 9) with an autocross Sunday (Feb 10). It is a lot of fun, everyone is willing to help out if you have any problems. I highly recommend it.

Steve

Excellent photos...a couple of those could be in the Ford brochure......

I passed on the Razors originally because they were only offered in gunmetal gray but I am considering them in the spring (if the Canadian dollar stays high) but I do get a lot of compliments on the Boss wheels.

Keep them coming guys...they are all great.

Thanks! Most of them are from a friend of mine down here who is starting up with Photography, he is pretty damn good already.

I also held off on the razors at first because I didn't want the gun metal but now I am hung up on the 24mm or 40mm offset. I have learned though that the 24mm's are now actually 22mm due to a small change AR made to allow them to fit over the GT500 big brake.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, I love your car! I am assuming SAI has corrected the clearance issues with the underside of the hood. No modification needed for the blower?

You will have to cut a 3 inch high X 6 inch long section out for the blower pulley and have it fiberglassed other than that no problems or modifications required.

post-9635-1203188979_thumb.jpg

post-9635-1203188979_thumb.jpg

You will have to cut a 3 inch high X 6 inch long section out for the blower pulley and have it fiberglassed other than that no problems or modifications required.

Phoenix,

What kind of rear wheel horse power are you making with the FRPP supercharger?

- Josh

Archived