TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Slot Car

greensalesco

I didn't see an off topic forum. Since my car won't be here for a while, I tried to make one to get me by:

DSC09952.JPG

I know it's an 05 GT but in slot cars my choices were limited.

Bruce

Sweet!

Those were fun day's. I remember having a few slot car tracks. They were a blast..........

I don't want to take to much away from the 2008 forum but here are a few pics. I repainted it from an Autoart 1/32 slot car. I was going to use a Carrera Stang but the Autoart looks better. The rims are actually from an Autoart Lambo. I got them from cincyslots, um myself. MODERATOR, feel free to move this to the proper place. I just didn't know where to post it.

newtrack4.JPG

DSC08273.jpg

newtrack1.JPG

I don't want to take to much away from the 2008 forum but here are a few pics. I repainted it from an Autoart 1/32 slot car. I was going to use a Carrera Stang but the Autoart looks better. The rims are actually from an Autoart Lambo. I got them from cincyslots, um myself. MODERATOR, feel free to move this to the proper place. I just didn't know where to post it.

newtrack4.JPG

DSC08273.jpg

newtrack1.JPG

Nice setup Green.

newtrack4.JPG

Holly Crap!

:o -- :eek5:

That is awesome! :drool: Four lanes of racing...

Can I come over and race you? :woohoo:

How long did it take you to put that together and collect all those cars?

Bruce, don't feel bad about posting that....it's a Shelby afterall....lol

I'll add to this thread so you won't feel so bad. Here are a few pics of my 1/18 diecast collection.

Diecast.jpg

diecast35wn.jpg

diecast19bv.jpg

......and if that's not enough for you, check out my buddy's "Car Room".

http://www.thecarroom.com/history.html

Archived