TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Play Loud, Go Fast

sportsroof1969

I don't think that you would be able to tell how many numbers match. But if you were lucky enough to purchase a Fender while they were avalible you may get lucky especially if you had a CSM under 200. I know of 2 sets that have matching numbers. #1 and #38.

I don't think that you would be able to tell how many numbers match. But if you were lucky enough to purchase a Fender while they were avalible you may get lucky especially if you had a CSM under 200. I know of 2 sets that have matching numbers. #1 and #38.

Just ol AO AND ol Ronny boy.

Years from now, I'll be watching a show and they will be interviewing Ron Pratte and he will say: "this is the only pair of 2007 Black SGT and Black Fender Strat known to be paired in existance"......when all of a sudden you hear someone in the studio audience yelling..."not so fast Ronny!".... :hysterical2:

i wonder how AO got #38. i order 1 guitar and i didnt get a choice on the number. i have ordered 4 of the KR guitars, but they are 5600....a piece!!!!!

have sold 2 and hoping to sell the other 2 when they get here

michael morris

AO was very luck to just hit e-bay at the right time! VERY LUCKY! And prior to them hitting the roof in price.

i wonder how AO got #38. i order 1 guitar and i didnt get a choice on the number. i have ordered 4 of the KR guitars, but they are 5600....a piece!!!!!

have sold 2 and hoping to sell the other 2 when they get here

michael morris

I have Shelby GT fender #71 if it would pair someone, I would trade for any other to help a brother out...

MM- If you get 19 or 91 it will pair with mine, other than not being a kr. 11 is my lucky number so one of those 3 gets shipped to you, and you know what to do...-charge me extra! :hysterical2:

Archived