TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 07SGT1833

robertlane

I wanted to post this in case to whoever purchased Shelby GT #1833 in the future and does a search on it.

This black Shelby GT participated in the 2008 Carroll Shelby birthday event and the Bull Run. It's currently owned by Ford Motor Company.

He's to the lucky person who gets to own it one day. :)

I wanted to post this in case to whoever purchased Shelby GT #1833 in the future and does a search on it.

This black Shelby GT participated in the 2008 Carroll Shelby birthday event and the Bull Run. It's currently owned by Ford Motor Company.

Just thought I'd help a tiny bit by putting it in the CSM form in case they search that way - 07SGT1833. Robert, might you have more info to add such as who drove it, how well they did and do you have any pics to post?

Yeah I was talking to the guy that was driving it and took a look at it. Would be cool to have the car owned by Ford but I have to wonder if they will sell it or it will end up at the Ford museum. We'll have to get the VIN and put Michael on the prowl. :headspin:

Archived