TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1994 to 2005 Tribute Edition Shelby's..... Who Owns One

David Hawkins

I would up-load Pics of mine but for some reason it getting a Failed Response........................ You can get more info at www.mestengofx.com. They are Official Products of Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.

David.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No disrespect intended, but I can't imagine that there are more than a couple of those things out there. A little lacking in substance and certainly should NOT have the name Shelby anywhere near it (even with "tribute" in tow).

Was this an early April Fool's Joke, or is it a real offering for Mustangs?

• 2 weeks later...
No disrespect intended, but I can't imagine that there are more than a couple of those things out there. A little lacking in substance and certainly should NOT have the name Shelby anywhere near it (even with "tribute" in tow).

Was this an early April Fool's Joke, or is it a real offering for Mustangs?

Got news for you......there are quit a few of them on the Road and many of them will give the new Shelby GT 500 a run for the money.

David.

Got news for you......there are quit a few of them on the Road and many of them will give the new Shelby GT 500 a run for the money.

David.

As originally produced, or as modified by Owners? I thought these were graphics-only packages, but I admit I know little to nothing about them, only that some do exist.

As originally produced, or as modified by Owners? I thought these were graphics-only packages, but I admit I know little to nothing about them, only that some do exist.

Some have been modified at the owners request, some, the owners have Modified and some are stock.

David.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
David

i have never seen any of these cars either, and i was wondering if they were all v6 cars?

the ones you have pictured look like v6 cars.

laurence

Sorry for a Late responce....I keep forgetting about this area of the Forum. The majority built is the G.T. 500. Of the Seven Cars pictured, 4 of them are mine.

David.

David,

I have been familiar with your Tribute Shelby packages for several years. Do you still offer the "Shelby Hauler" package? I have an F-250 that would look great as a "Shelby Hauler". :)

Thanks,

Erich

Are you the one wanting a Kit in Arizona Beige? Send me a PM if you are still interested.

David.

Archived