TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Split shipping to Las Vegas and back

intguys

I got the call from cynthia that they were ordering my option parts and that it was time for me to look into shipping. Is there anyone in Virginia or the surrounding area that is sending thier car to vegas that has a deal on shipping and would like to split it to save us some money?

I got the call from cynthia that they were ordering my option parts and that it was time for me to look into shipping. Is there anyone in Virginia or the surrounding area that is sending thier car to vegas that has a deal on shipping and would like to split it to save us some money?

Congrats!!!!!

Just curious do you have a vert?

I will try to keep everyone posted but I still have to get my car there. I do have a question for anyone who understands sales tax, I was told by cynthia that there will be 7.75% sales tax on the package , is that just tax on the parts or is that the whole price of th package? Why do I have to pay sales tax in vegas when I live in VA our sales tax is only 4.5%? When I bought my car from another state I did not pay thier sales tax rate I paid the sales tax in my state.

I will try to keep everyone posted but I still have to get my car there. I do have a question for anyone who understands sales tax, I was told by cynthia that there will be 7.75% sales tax on the package , is that just tax on the parts or is that the whole price of th package? Why do I have to pay sales tax in vegas when I live in VA our sales tax is only 4.5%? When I bought my car from another state I did not pay thier sales tax rate I paid the sales tax in my state.

I didn't pay tax when I bought the car in Vegas, because I didn't live there. You have only 4.5% in VA, but in Alberta, it's 0. Of course, we get dinged 5% GST at the border. Another 7.75% would be hard to take. If it has to be paid, maybe we can apply to get it back. :banghead:

I believe it will just be on parts. Labor is usually not taxed.

At least not in California.

I've had good luck with Interstate. They have always been reliable and very meticulous with my cars

Archived