TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finding Documentation for Shelby H ??

gwlowe

:banghead: When I purchased my Shelby H, other than the owners manual, the Ford, Shelby, Hertz documentation was not with the car. I hate to assume anything, but I suspect there is documentation from Ford on the original Mustang, then Shelby for the Shelby Modification, but I’m not sure about documentation from Hertz. Can someone let me know exactly what documentation I need and where it can be obtained. :doh:

My email is gwlowe@sprintmail.com

Thanks,

Gary

Gary,

Welcome and congratulations. You see that button on the top of the page that says * * * Register Your Shelby * * * - go there first to register your car with SAI. They will ship you your Shelby materials in a couple weeks. This will be a keychain, trunk badge, and assorted documents from the Vegas factory. Worth the wait, in my opinion.

There is a link or number on one of the pages in the GT-H forum to get in touch with Hertz if your dealer did not supply the Hertz paperwork. This would be things like the MSO, window sticker, inspection sheets, delivery confirmation sheets, etc.

Mike

Gary,

Welcome and congratulations. You see that button on the top of the page that says * * * Register Your Shelby * * * - go there first to register your car with SAI. They will ship you your Shelby materials in a couple weeks. This will be a keychain, trunk badge, and assorted documents from the Vegas factory. Worth the wait, in my opinion.

There is a link or number on one of the pages in the GT-H forum to get in touch with Hertz if your dealer did not supply the Hertz paperwork. This would be things like the MSO, window sticker, inspection sheets, delivery confirmation sheets, etc.

Mike

Thanks for the information Mike.

I Registered a few days ago and am anixously awaiting the Shelby Materials. However, I am having a problem finding the link or number you referred to that would put me in touch with Hertz. I am looking for all the items you mentioned, but don't know where to start. If you could point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative. I'm still trying to figure out how to nagivate around this site.

Gary :headspin:

Thanks for the information Mike.

I Registered a few days ago and am anixously awaiting the Shelby Materials. However, I am having a problem finding the link or number you referred to that would put me in touch with Hertz. I am looking for all the items you mentioned, but don't know where to start. If you could point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative. I'm still trying to figure out how to nagivate around this site.

Gary :headspin:

here is the link you are referring to:

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23310

• 2 weeks later...

Archived