TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Camera+Fresh Wax=A Few Photos

Florida Chris

Chris - SWEET ride man!!!

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Hey - I live in Boynton and work in Boca - and have YET to see the new Shelby in person.....

Think we could cross paths someday soon and I could get some pics of the ponies together? :rockon:

Sure, drop me a PM. I'd be happy to show you my ride.

Chris, great car. Thanks for posting the pics. I had thought about ordering a blue one, but switched to red because I saw some blue Mustangs that had a purple hue to them. I don't see that in your pictures. Is it visible on your car? Thanks

There is no hint of purple in the paint that I can see.

I am thinking that could make Florida Chris' worth a bundle, like the upside down postage stamp and other irregulars? Thoughts?

:roses:

I like that idea! Maybe I should not repaint my current bumper and instead replace it with a properly painted one. That way I have the "upside down postage stamp" saved in my attic as a collector's item. :hysterical:

Nonononono.... it is the opposite of what you're describing. The problem here is the entire lower section of the bumper is supposed to be black (unpainted). The center section was left unpainted, but they painted the areas on either side blue when it was supposed to have been left black. Here is a pic of what it should look like:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ost&id=2068

Regardless, it's a beautiful car :bandance:

There is a white GT500 on the showroom floor of my local dealer and I went by and looked it over yesterday. It too is painted as Tres describes. I talked to their parts guy and he has ordered a bumper for a Shelby wanna- be that is putting Shelby parts on his Mustang to make it look like a GT500. The bumper apparently comes from the factory pre-masked off and primed ready for paint. The lower black part is not painted, the black is the color of the bumper from the mold. The upper part of the bumper is painted to match.

Archived