TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build date?

pmorritt

I know VIN's aren't sequential, is there someplace on the car that lists the Build Date? --2008GT500. btw-last 6 of vin are

00069. :headspin:

No, just the month/year, but I can get your actual build date with the full vin.

As far as the build number you have to wait until after they are done building out all the 08's for the year and SVT will tell you what number your Shelby is.

I know VIN's aren't sequential, is there someplace on the car that lists the Build Date? --2008GT500. btw-last 6 of vin are

00069. :headspin:

Yes the light blueish colored manufacture sticker on the body of the car below the drivers side door striker door lists the build date on the bottom for example it will read as follows

1200703283960 THE 2007 OF COURSE IS THE MODEL YEAR AND THE 03 IS THE MONTH (MARCH) AND THE DATE PRODUCED 28th SO THE 0328 IS MARCH 28TH . this is the same for the 08,s. You can also call ford customer service give them your info and they will mail you the build date in a letter .

Yes the blueish colored manufacture sticker on the body of the car when you open the drivers door lists the build date on the bottom for example it will read as follows

1200703283960 THE 2007 OF COURSE IS THE MODEL YEAR AND THE 03 IS THE MONTH (MARCH) AND THE DATE PRODUCED 28th SO THE 0328 IS MARCH 28TH . this is the same for the 08,s. You can also call ford customer service give them your info and they will mail you the build info of your car.

thanks guys. sticker reads 20070516 she is a 2008 (tenth digit in vin is 8) Guess early 2008 build date which accounts for the 000069 vin#.

Archived