TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Forum Guys and Gals(Sue)

Michael Morris

i just noticed that my post count made it over but I also got a raise. I know I had alot and thought I might jump back to the top of the shelbyforums guys but I am pretty sure I didn't have over 5000 posts. :hysterical2:

Also, I maybe having a flashback but it seems they are woking on the skin color also.

i just noticed that my post count made it over but I also got a raise. I know I had alot and thought I might jump back to the top of the shelbyforums guys but I am pretty sure I didn't have over 5000 posts. :hysterical2:

Also, I maybe having a flashback but it seems they are woking on the skin color also.

Chris, You must be posting a whole more than you thought :hysterical: Too funny, they gave me a raise also. I know I don't have over 900 posts.

ShelbyPilot (Socal) your just a post whore ! :hysterical2:

Hey Marc, was wondering where you were. havent seen you on here in awhile. you could proably use AFBLUE_merged, but if you PM sharon or robert they can make it right.

michael morris

Mikhael,

I've been on here alot, but as this site is so big...

I'm getting the impression from robert's thread that for some reason, they can't merge my posts together under one name. It's either the afblue or the afblue_merged username. If that's the case, I'm not going to be too happy.

Archived