TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby BD Bash and Mod Shop Experience

mffarrell

I just wanted post my thanks to Bud and his team for doing an excellent job replacing my hood scoop and for completing all my mods today. The hood scoop is now PERFECT!

I was very sorry to hear that John Walker decided to leave SAI on Friday.

Also, thank you for letting me hang-out and set up my temporary office in the SAI lobby, while I waited two hours for my daughter to pick me up.

I had a great time at the BD bash with my grandson. We didn't win the car show, but it was sure cool to meet some of you, especially Ed S and Clink.

Kudos to SAI for putting on a great event!

Hi Mike,

It was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad everything went well. Sorry I wasn't here when you picked up your car. I was a wee bit sick--and still am. By the way, who the hell gets a cold in the middle of a desert? I DO!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ LOL

Bud

ummmmm i do too :(

I am so sick today I can't even barely hold my head up :( Bud..did you give this to me or was it Roger? Gonna get the both of you :P

I am so sad I missed Ed at the track........who knows...I may have met him . I met so many great people the names were all running together. On the way back to the Wynn i told MM that I wanted to meet Ed but didnt see him and he said HE WAS THERE . Wahhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Back to bed......I think i am dying.

Will post a summary and lots of picks later if I can .

Bud...you are the greatest !! Sure sad about John..hope it isn't true.

Back to bed lol

Sue

I just wanted post my thanks to Bud and his team for doing an excellent job replacing my hood scoop and for completing all my mods today. The hood scoop is now PERFECT!

I was very sorry to hear that John Walker decided to leave SAI on Friday.

Also, thank you for letting me hang-out and set up my temporary office in the SAI lobby, while I waited two hours for my daughter to pick me up.

I had a great time at the BD bash with my grandson. We didn't win the car show, but it was sure cool to meet some of you, especially Ed S and Clink.

Kudos to SAI for putting on a great event!

Back at ya mike.....

Pleasure meeting you and your grandson. Great day for sure! I did not win the car show eithier, but thats ok, The day was a winner in it self..... :)

ummmmm i do too :(

I am so sick today I can't even barely hold my head up :( Bud..did you give this to me or was it Roger? Gonna get the both of you :P

I am so sad I missed Ed at the track........who knows...I may have met him . I met so many great people the names were all running together. On the way back to the Wynn i told MM that I wanted to meet Ed but didnt see him and he said HE WAS THERE . Wahhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Back to bed......I think i am dying.

Will post a summary and lots of picks later if I can .

Bud...you are the greatest !! Sure sad about John..hope it isn't true.

Back to bed lol

Sue

Sorry i missed you Sue :(

I think i have your picture though? When you were going onto the road course?

Vegas Picture Album

Like you say, we probably crossed paths a few times that day............

Next year for sure........ :)

Is that you with Amy ?? If so, I did talk to you in a group...but didn't know it was you :(

I felt so bad when I left there that I didnt see you ! Yes..that was me on the road course !

ok..i am really going back to bed now....darn colds !!

Yes , Thats me.............. C R A P !

Sorry Sue............ :(

Archived