TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PNW Rain Run

mccoystudio_merged

You guys feeling like a rain run for a sunday am or I am I the only loco in the rain :lol:

Swede we could talk abouthaha how underpowered this dang cars are too haha I hope you know I am kidding, I enjoy all your posts!

It was actually nice this Sunday, when are you thinking? My car is a little tore apart atm but hopefully together tonight or tomorrow.

It was actually nice this get toSunday, when are you thinking? My car is a little tore apart atm but hopefully together tonight or tomorrow.

Open for an actual date, just thought it may be a cool thing to do, and Wado I would love to see your car in person. I do not know where a good place to meet would be or a good place to cruise to, though. I am really open on how far and where, just no snow. I forgot about that, haha. The penninsula is fun. Or maybe just bombing a cruise night someone knows of? Is there still that cruise pm up north? I think there is a few of us on this forum? I think Swede is on the other side of the pass though? It would be cool!

Open for an actual date, just thought it may be a cool thing to do, and Wado I would love to see your car in person. I do not know where a good place to meet would be or a good place to cruise to, though. I am really open on how far and where, just no snow. I forgot about that, haha. The penninsula is fun. Or maybe just bombing a cruise night someone knows of? Is there still that cruise pm up north? I think there is a few of us on this forum? I think Swede is on the other side of the pass though? It would be cool!

I think there are some good meets here in the summer but not this time of year. I would be up for a run on the penninsula sometime or where ever. There should be a handful of us that could get together here. I'd love to meet everyone and see everyones cars.

Archived