TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas Pic's

DreamRide

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks and your welcome. I need to go thru them and lighten some up and stuff. But it was late and i know everybody wanted to see them.......

I would have to say the one of the highlites was not only meeting alot of the faces here, but seeing Mr. Shelby and Meeting Amy B. Truly Great people.

Sorry Clink, Got a pic of the back of your head but, Im old like my camera................ :)

Thanks Ed S. very Coool....Ouch about the white car.

Man, i tell ya, When i went down to to check it out, saw he was ok which is always good, I just felt so bad for him. I did not think it was appropriate to take his picture with what was going on. I can only imagine how i would have been feeling after that shunt........

thanks Ed.

Looks like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Wish I coulda been there!

Let me tell you this,

I wish now that i had gotten tickets for the whole Bash..................

Since i did not, I was not able to do the road course, cruise from LA to Vegas, ect.... If this happens again in the future, I'm not holden back, Im in all the way........

But just being there saturday and meeting Amy B. and everyone that luckly, ran into, and was able to put a face with the name, was still worth every bit of it................

Ed, great photos. You have probably done more to encourage everyone to go to the next Birthday bash by showing us what we missed!

If you can the next time around.......................

DO IT!!! :)

Thanks for the GREAT pictures. You must have had a ball !!!

A Blast!

Great job Ed! What an amazing life that man has had....

This was the first time seeing him up close, I can not even explain how it felt being so close to the man. It was for sure an experiance i won't soon forget.............. :)

On a side note:

There was some nice looking ladies runnin around................ :P

Archived