TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The real teamshelby.com

stump_breaker

I just checked it out and from the looks of it they are going to combine both forums on a new site. The look is totally different from ours and Stangs Unleashed.

Only the posts from SU are there though. Ours haven't made it in yet.

Not all the SU posts have made it over either. I made a post this morning that is not showing up.

I looks good but the text is kind of small...

Not too bad over there. I didnt care for it before but now they have changed the site its not bad.

Also I remember seeing where Amy B. posted that we should be able to view part of the online registry Jan 11, and thats today. :D Anyone know where that link is?

Correction: I found where Amy B talked about the registry and she said "I will have more info for everyone after January 11th."

Only the posts from SU are there though. Ours haven't made it in yet.

Looking at how the conversion went today, I would be r-e-a-l-l-y surprised if anything from this site can be migrated to the new site.

Username management alone makes that pretty tough to pull off.

Looking at how the conversion went today, I would be r-e-a-l-l-y surprised if anything from this site can be migrated to the new site.

Username management alone makes that pretty tough to pull off.

We have been told repeatedly that everything would transfer. Logins, posts, and everything else.

We have been told repeatedly that everything would transfer. Logins, posts, and everything else.

I will tip my black cowboy hat if they pull it off. ;)

Of course, I am talking about merging the two forums....

It is easy to just move this forum, intact, to another box....but melding the two into one is a task, for sure.

Right now the forums look exactly like the stangsunleashed forums

There is no "new" website.

They just moved the stangs forum from a cheap server to one that is under the Shelby Autos 'roof'.

Same forum, same website...less 14 hours of missing posts...with a new "skin" to make it white on black.

Hopefully...there is something new still in the works. ;)

Archived