TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby in N. Colorado

CobraCrazy

No, it's my car, except it was supposed to be Vista Blue with Tungsten stripes and delivered to Salida, CO. :hysterical:

Hey Pretzel,

According to the guys at the railyard all Colorado cars come into the Henderson yards off of 96th and I76. That's a lot closer to you, isn't it?

Hey Pretzel,

According to the guys at the railyard all Colorado cars come into the Henderson yards off of 96th and I76. That's a lot closer to you, isn't it?

Closer than Salida? Yes, much closer. Can you pick your car up directly from the railyard? That sure would beat the 3-hour drive to Salida.

If it's delivered to my dealer, it will pass right by my house. Maybe I could wait for it by the side of the freeway and pull the truck over. :hysterical:

Closer than Salida? Yes, much closer. Can you pick your car up directly from the railyard? That sure would beat the 3-hour drive to Salida.

If it's delivered to my dealer, it will pass right by my house. Maybe I could wait for it by the side of the freeway and pull the truck over. :hysterical:

I picked mine up at the railyard but had to get it back to the dealer in Broomfield for the PDI. Maybe you could ask if another dealer could do the paperwork then ride down with him and pick it up.I know my guy had to "pull a few strings" to get permission to do it, butyes, it can be done.

Archived