TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Experiences in a 2008 SGT Vert

mywickedshelby

Man, those are great pics - that’s one gorgeous car! This car is so photogenic and I hope it looks this good in real life! I have yet to see one (convertible) in person, but from the first photo I saw of it, I knew I had to have that car. This will be my twenty-first car and the first one I’ve ever bought with out seeing and driving it first.

Man, those are great pics - that’s one gorgeous car! This car is so photogenic and I hope this car looks this good in real life! I have yet to see one (convertible) in person, but from the first photo I saw of it, I knew I had to have that car. This will be my twenty-first car and the first one I’ve ever bought with out seeing and driving it first.

I just picked my vert up last Saturday. It's awesome. Rides and drives much better than expected. My last stang was a 2001 Cobra vert. The Shelby GT is a tremendous improvement. You will love it!

Man, those are great pics - that’s one gorgeous car! This car is so photogenic and I hope this car looks this good in real life! I have yet to see one (convertible) in person, but from the first photo I saw of it, I knew I had to have that car. This will be my twenty-first car and the first one I’ve ever bought with out seeing and driving it first.

Prepare to see the world from Cloud 9. That's where I've been since I took mine home.

Could not have said it any better since i own a concours 1970 mach 1 and a SGT

Hey Mach 1! Wan't to swap some info on our 70's. Iv'e got a concours 70' also. Might

be interesting. PM me if you'd like. Thanks :)

I posted that same article on the new forum. My caption was "A Writer Finally Gets It" or something like that. Not everyone understands what our cars are all about...like the guys that compare them to Subarus.

Archived