TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PLVBP Syndrome

MattInDetroit

What will we do to combat Post Las Vegas Birthday Party Syndrome?

Hey, so next week after the b-day party fever subsides, let's start talking about a massive SGT party at either of, or both of, the next two major events:

Shelby Fest 2008! April, 2008. Hermann, MO

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...opic=12510&st=0

Mid-America Team Shelby Nationals 2008 June, 2008. Tulsa, OK

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=13288

I would REALLY like to see a REALLY REALLY strong SGT contingent at both events! Team Shelby and SAI will be at and supporting BOTH events as well.

Now what would REALLY be cool is if we could agree to all, from all over the country, meet at a remote location and drive the last few miles together and arrive in a BIG show of force. Can you imagine a hundred SGTs going down the road and into the event? :D

Opinion? :unsure:

Great ideas, but time and cost will prevent it for this guy! I will sure like reading about these events and seeing photos and videos, however.

I'm already pre-registered for the Open Track at Tulsa (Thursday) and all the other show events for Friday...

Will also be attending the Shelbyfest in Hermann...

Who'd have thought that living in KS would be this close to all these SHELBY events??? Then again, who'd have thought that after 40 years, there would be "new" SHELBYs available at your local Ford Dealer???

07SGT0547

Count me in for Tulsa as I live just a few miles west. I'm sure there are some who live in Ks., Tx., and Ar. who will drive in. I've never had a car in the event but they do a great job. They have a cruise night to the Brookside area where they shut down the street for the evening and park all the cars for visitors to drool on. The high speed driving at Hallett would be a blast. They also have an excellent drag strip NE of Tulsa. It would be great to have dozens of SGT's at the event and driving around Tulsa.

Count me in for Tulsa as I live just a few miles west. I'm sure there are some who live in Ks., Tx., and Ar. who will drive in. I've never had a car in the event but they do a great job. They have a cruise night to the Brookside area where they shut down the street for the evening and park all the cars for visitors to drool on. The high speed driving at Hallett would be a blast. They also have an excellent drag strip NE of Tulsa. It would be great to have dozens of SGT's at the event and driving around Tulsa.

This Arkansas boy is in. I've scraped the front spoiler a couple times underneath so I doubt I'll enter any contests. Fatboy maybe I will pass you on 40 ;)

Im out. To far away and no time. I think they need to be in New England more. Doesnt whoever plan these things realize that New England is the sports/Shelby capitol right now? We have the Red Sox, and the Patriots, the Celtics, and h*ll even the Bruins may make the playoffs! Boston College had a great year too. Oh yea and the revolution almost won the soccer cup thing...again...but lost...again. Anyway, its time the Shelby meets jump on baord to this bandwagon while its hot! ;)

Archived