TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can we get one last Get together

Revans310_merged

Some Place local Maybe Starbuck...First drinks is on me...My name is Mark Evans My Zip Code : 90260 Lawndale,CA

Just to meet everyone and Talk about moving to Stangsunleashed.

That could be expensive. Would be game-but I'm in NJ. Nice thought-I will miss this place.

Some Place local Maybe Starbuck...First drinks is on me...My name is Mark Evans My Zip Code : 90260 Lawndale,CA

I'might make the trip for Prime rib? :)

Its supposed to be gone (This site) around the 11th.......

If your interested, if your not doing anything on the weekend of the 26th, There is a Bumble Bee Cruise that is starting at the Saleen store (Irvine). I'll meet ya then and i think the coffee is free there.......... :)

Long trip from VA just for coffee, make it Hooters and Im all game. :D

I may be a little off topic here but has anyone noticed that Grabber and the others that mysteriously showed up here right before the change was announced and were so adamant about us posting over there are not here anymore?

yes, it has been noticed. Said he didnt know anything about the merger before hand, but alas, that dog just wont hunt.

curious on the timing of his appearance and subsequent dissappearance.

But Team Shelby is the new reality, blessed by the man, and I want and wish everyone here will move over there so the idea of making the new site as much like this experience as possible can be possible.

I started posting "over there" in the last 2 weeks (mainly because all the bday bash info is posted over there exclusively) and there is much more activity here, especially for the SGT.

As some have already said, the new site will be WHAT WE MAKE IT. So lets all make an effort to get over there and make it happen. This place became what we all made it and If we all try, I believe we can do it all over again over there. I hope anyway.

Another thing: Some asked why I didnt post info about the plaque over there and frankly it was for the simple reason that I wanted this to be from us....perhaps a parting shot, Since this site as we know it today ceases to exist soon.

The last line of the plaque says:FROM YOUR DEVOTED FANS ON THE SHELBYAUTOS.COM FORUM.

(even though the majority of people who are part of the plaque are Team Shelby members also)

thats me standing with fist in the air for all of us!~

Cool. I will reluctantly venture "over there." I have logged on as guest several times-you are right-it's what we make of it.

I may be a little off topic here but has anyone noticed that Grabber and the others that mysteriously showed up here right before the change was announced and were so adamant about us posting over there are not here anymore?

Maybe someone rearranged his piehole-although I guess he could still type. Is he "contributing" at SU?

go read the post on 'parking at the Wynn" under Carroll Birthday Bash and you'll see, the fun has already started......NOT!

The marines may hit the beach, but BY THEN Special Forces has already BEEN air-dropped behind enemy lines, which is apparently where I have set up shop. I can handle whatever gets dished my way....as I am sure some of you already know.

God Bless the shelbyautos.com forum.

yes, it has been noticed. Said he didnt know anything about the merger before hand, but alas, that dog just wont hunt.

curious on the timing of his appearance and subsequent dissappearance.

But Team Shelby is the new reality, blessed by the man, and I want and wish everyone here will move over there so the idea of making the new site as much like this experience as possible can be possible.

I started posting "over there" in the last 2 weeks (mainly because all the bday bash info is posted over there exclusively) and there is much more activity here, especially for the SGT.

As some have already said, the new site will be WHAT WE MAKE IT. So lets all make an effort to get over there and make it happen. This place became what we all made it and If we all try, I believe we can do it all over again over there. I hope anyway.

Another thing: Some asked why I didnt post info about the plaque over there and frankly it was for the simple reason that I wanted this to be from us....perhaps a parting shot, Since this site as we know it today ceases to exist soon.

The last line of the plaque says:FROM YOUR DEVOTED FANS ON THE SHELBYAUTOS.COM FORUM.

(even though the majority of people who are part of the plaque are Team Shelby members also)

thats me standing with fist in the air for all of us!~

I too have been posting over there and it's just not the same but I guess it will be our home in a few days so we will all have to get used to it.

About this plaque, I must have missed the posts on that all together. I had no idea anyone was doing something. Great idea, I just wish I had known about it sooner. I would have liked to have helped out.

Understand about the new website..understand the reasons but dont like it. It is too cubersome and takes FOREVER!!! Also sorting through all the debris to find the info I want is a real pain...but we have no choice....see you on the dark side. but will also be on here until it closes Steve

go read the post on 'parking at the Wynn" under Carroll Birthday Bash and you'll see, the fun has already started......NOT!

The marines may hit the beach, but BY THEN Special Forces has already BEEN air-dropped behind enemy lines, which is apparently where I have set up shop. I can handle whatever gets dished my way....as I am sure some of you already know.

Interesting. It will be a good time regardless.

Long trip from VA just for coffee, make it Hooters and Im all game. :D

Reino, where in Va are you. I'm in Manassas, Va. I have in my stable now a 1966 GT350H, a 2006 GT-H and on order a 2008 Super Snake.

Oz Lamonds

Reino, where in Va are you. I'm in Manassas, Va. I have in my stable now a 1966 GT350H, a 2006 GT-H and on order a 2008 Super Snake.

Oz Lamonds

Front Royal area...about 30 minutes or so up the road

Mike, I sent an E-Mail to you requesting your mailing address again. I deleted it from my computer and I need to send the additional $10.00 towards the plaque.

my E-mail @ work is oz_lamonds@usairway.com

Thanks

I know you guys are going to have a great time in Vegas, wish I was there. I'll just have to set at home and watch hours of Barrett Jackson. drop a quarter in the slots for me and I'll add it to the ck I'm sending to you.

Oz

Oz Lamonds

I missed the 06 GT-H the first time I read your reply. You have a 66 GT350H and a 06 GT-H..I bet that makes a nice picture. Impressive stable.

I saw a 66GT350H about 8 months ago out here near Front Royal. Very nice looking car. Would love to have one.

Ive only seen 1 GT500 on the road around here and that was about 2 weeks ago. Ive seen a few blk SGT's over the last 6 months but I think they were Ted Britt cars going from Fairfax to Chantilly (appeared to still have window sticker).

But then again, you know how people are in the NOVA area, they all want toyotas, hondas, mercedes and lexus.

Archived