TEAM SHELBY FORUM

polished aluminam lower grill b/0 ?

tomlor611_merged

wow just made the decision to buy the lower grill for my car from shelby and they are out of stock said on b/0 till at least march ,so i didn't order, anyone have any ideas of were else to buy these ?

I haven't looked in awhile but before Shelby had them I did a lot of looking around because I wanted protection for the components behind that gapping hole. I couldn't find anything. However, that was almost a year ago now.

Concur. I have the lower grill and saved the receipt to prove it was from SAI. Simple install and Bud has a pinned message re the installation. I would keep the car all Shelby, I think it will be worth it later and mean more to you. Good Luck

when you are doing the lower grille it is the perfect time to install the brake duct and lights from SAI at the same time.

Yea the lighst should FINALLY be available by then too. Of course with say 300 or more of us waiting for them you may have to wait on the lights cause we are gonna clean out stock when they finally come available.

Hey...not to hyjack a thread, but why not, any thoughts on ordering the blackout grill for the bottom? I'm seriously considering ordering the bottom in black to match the overall look on the bottom. I really don't know if I like the way the silver brings out the bottom more. I could go either way. Opinion? Of course why I'm asking all of you escapes me right now, but if nothing else you amuse me. <_<

I kind of like the black, i don't think they had it when I ordered mine. I just didn't like my radiator hanging out in the breeze. I could go for something even less visible that protected everything from rocks.

Concur. I have the lower grill and saved the receipt to prove it was from SAI. Simple install and Bud has a pinned message re the installation. I would keep the car all Shelby, I think it will be worth it later and mean more to you. Good Luck

when you are doing the lower grille it is the perfect time to install the brake duct and lights from SAI at the same time.

+1

I also like the black and probably would have ordered it if it was available last May. I may even replace my polished grill one day but that is a little bit down the list.

Might be cheap to powder coat ours.

Archived