TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up a few things for the Shelby Garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MessyMarvin

Picked up my Jack, Jack Stands($99 for both at Home Depot), and a Stool($19 also at Home Depot) for the Garage. The Jack even came with a little toy for the kids, a mini jack that works just like the big one, but is for display purposes only. Pretty cool, can not drive much in New England, but I sure can get stuff ready for when I start driving more. I finally passed 100 miles today on the odometer.

7xj7sie.jpg

8a0r1ig.jpg

Home Depot has a jack like that? I need to check that out.

I did a little garage improvement yesterday myself. My wife got me a metal Mustang garage sign which I hung. I've got a small collection of these metal signs on my wall from various marques I've owned.

Home Depot has a jack like that? I need to check that out.

I did a little garage improvement yesterday myself. My wife got me a metal Mustang garage sign which I hung. I've got a small collection of these metal signs on my wall from various marques I've owned.

ilmor,

It was a Christmas buy, it is marked down to get rid of them. If you want one better act quick. If your local store does not have any have them check others, the 6 digit SKU is 780-841.

Those dollies are very cool.

I think I'm going to order a set for myself. I have a set that you need to slide under a jacked up car. These are great. Well there goes another $ 650 bucks...

Rich

Bought a similar kit myself from my FLAPS, branded AC/Delco. No mini jack, but it has a padded creeper, and the stool is shorter, adjustable, and has a tool tray at your finger tips. Nice buy!

Here's my next garage purchase...

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/in+you...Arrivals&page=1

Those dollies are very cool.

I think I'm going to order a set for myself. I have a set that you need to slide under a jacked up car. These are great. Well there goes another $ 650 bucks...

Rich

Bought a similar kit myself from my FLAPS, branded AC/Delco. No mini jack, but it has a padded creeper, and the stool is shorter, adjustable, and has a tool tray at your finger tips. Nice buy!

Here's my next garage purchase...

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/in+you...Arrivals&page=1

Archived