TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I know Adam was trying to keep this secret but...........

autoplay

You go Girl!!! :)

Im going to go just for the heck of it. I did not buy any tickets for it because of other things, but, Its only a 2 1/2-3 hour ride depeding on speed (wink, wink) with alot of wide open road............. :)

Maybe i wont get turned away if i pull up in my Shelby? If not, being vegas, i will find someone to bribe... :D

Wahoooo glad you are coming Saturday !! Look forward to seeing you !!! I will be at the speedway seeing what kind of damage i can do to Socal's car Saturday morning..but will see you at SAI !!!

oh...sorry Socal...didnt know you were reading this :P :D

Like I said, you know nothing about him, and that's fine....so I will leave it at that.

And..fyi..it wasn't just this post...but none of that makes any difference now.

I am reading a very good book right now called " Don't sweat the small stuff" .

I am going to do as the book suggests, and move on from this thread.

I have other things to be excited about.

Viva Las Vegas !!!!! :lol:

Well, here ya go folks. A sample of "fair play". Yes, I believe you have done just that, Sue. Fired a shot across my bow as "small stuff", and moved on.

In the time since since you posted this, I tried to contact Autoplay. He's not available through customary channels. Only way to talk to him (as I see it) is by posting here. Then, I researched all of his posts since I have been a member here, and did not find any conflicts between us, at least not that he has replied to with any objection. I also researched all of my own posts, just to see if we tripped over something, somehere, where I may have been out of line. Again, nothing I can see as an obvious "slam" against him, or, you. If Autoplay took offense, he did not offer rebutal, or, noted his disappointment with my comments.

Then I peeked at your profile, Sue, and found an e-mail possibility. So, I sent you an invitation for some personal contact between us, better yet Autoplay and I. Though you have posted on this board since then, you have not replied to my e-mail, and I cannot begin to fix (or, justify) what isn't available to me. I sent you my stuff, contact is up to you now.

Thus, this is all another edition of an "on-line cheap shot", another style of "hit and run". You complain of my behavior and my attitude, but cut me off from working out a solution, perhaps offer an apology "Easy button" stuff, just slam someone publically, then ignore all attempts to repair. How simple, and old school too.

I'm not here to make war with anyone, just add my input as I understand it, and I am always ready to be corrected when I don't fully understand something.

In Triage, Autoplay says this site is about fun, and learning something about the SGT. I believe it's just the opposite. Learn everything we can about the SGT, and have some fun too. This could be a collision course for our personal opinions, but we could come to agreement too. Either way, we don't get squat when we don't talk out the conflict. Meanwhile, I'm here and you know where and how to find me. You, or, Autoplay got a beef? Share it, or shut up.

Thanks for the fair play, Sue, it changes my opinion and feelings of what's going on here.

Question; What are you going to do once this site merges with a larger national site, where thousands are watching and reading? There will be less tolerance for temper tantrums, trust me. Our little corner of the internet world will disappear and this kind of crap will only get worse. Make ammends (and friends) while you can, before things move forward in 2008.

Enjoy Vegas, and I mean this. Be safe.

Well..in all fairness to "myself " lol..I did attempt to email you back..but the email notification I got was from Shelby..so it would have done any good for me to reply to that.

Secondly, your pm's are either shut off or your inbox is full when i tried to pm you. Your email address didn't show as available on here either...so I did try. I tried pm's...and I tried to find your email. I didnt' really want to discuss it in the public forum ..so I didn't post. I really wasn't up to calling..very busy today. Rich was too...pulling airbags and playing his kid games :D

I was merely going to say it wasn't necessary for us to call you. Our "mood swings" are over..it's a new day :lol:

I am ready to move on and just be here for the fun of it ..hope you are too ;)

Archived