TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I know Adam was trying to keep this secret but...........

autoplay

I believe Adam is set as far as sponsors go,with paying for any present,and future mods to his car. I also heard through the grapevine,that he was negotiating a contract/sponsor through "Trojan". Last I heard,said company wanted to use the entire door of the drivers side for their logo,as they want the person that represents them as their "Trojanman".... to be an upstanding person in the car community,and someone that can handle the big responsibility that goes with such. Wish I had pics of the other side :(

Adamlogo.jpg

I am trying to figure out where Mr. Shelby will even have room to sign it !

I heard the interior is as bad as the outside !!!! :o Stickers everywhere !! Last I heard he was up late doing something to his engine before it leaves this am !

I bet he is putting more under the hood !!! :o :P

What? No Curb Feelers? And where's the chin spoiler? Is that the best you can do? LOL

You know it's funny. I was just talking with John W yesterday and we were trying to lay out how and where to put some of the stickers. Since my magnetic sheets haven't come in yet (ie, not permanent), John was going to help me lay them out at SAI this Thursday. You've inspired me Rich. Thank you. I just might take your advice with some of these. I hadn't even thought of some of these.

Clink, he's just baiting you, it sounds like you're next. Don't send him pics LOL.

Thanks for all the fun everyone, I love the pic so much that rather than my second item to sign being my guitar, I'll make a poster of this picture and have Carroll sign this poster instead. LOL

Better yet, I'll sign it and present it to him for placement on his office wall. LOL

Rich, do you think you can merge all 3 pics together - Roger's with his bikini, yours with the curb feelers and huge spoiler and this one? LOL

Better yet, I'll sign it and present it to him for placement on his office wall. LOL

Rich, do you think you can merge all 3 pics together - Roger's with his bikini, yours with the curb feelers and huge spoiler and this one? LOL

You better think twice on this. Mr. Shelby is up in years, and though he may have a lot of steam left in him behind the wheel, that "bikini" pic may push him over the edge.

Ok,I'll stop makin pics. I'll even remove my sig etc. I thought this site was about fun,along with a tad of sharin knowledge bout cars,and our cars.

Off to play my version of online fun,which is a kids game.....and I'll stick with forums that allow/invite sarcasm carcasm.

Ok,I'll stop makin pics. I'll even remove my sig etc. I thought this site was about fun,along with a tad of sharin knowledge bout cars,and our cars.

Off to play my version of online fun,which is a kids game.....and I'll stick with forums that allow/invite sarcasm carcasm.

Pouting? Is pouting allowed here?

Well, if that's what you do, get busy.

If you can't take a joke, don't post one.

Have a good game...

It's called a "mood swing", and it will pass.

You know LuLu....I was going to ignore this whole thing. But your last comment is uncalled for.

You seem like a very smart person when it comes to cars, but maybe it's you that needs to lose the attitude.

One of the very first posts you made in here, you insulted me in a thread where I was asking John a question about the hood scoops. You were new here at the time , and quite frankly, were out of line. You seemed to "lighten" up after that..so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Auto..Rich....only tries to bring some comic relief to the forum. Yeah..he has a strange sense of humor....but that is him and he brings more laughs in a sometimes serious place. . If you don't like his posts...dont read them..plain and simple. This isn't the first post where you have made a "slam" of sorts to him.

The one thing we all come here for is information...laughs, ideas, more laughs, and yes friendship of our online community.

Yes, we do get off topic, but we always return to what we are here for, and that is the love of our cars .

We are all real people behind these screens, and you will find that I will treat you the same here as in person. I will also talk to people the same.

Thanks,

Sue

You know LuLu....I was going to ignore this whole thing. But your last comment is uncalled for.

You seem like a very smart person when it comes to cars, but maybe it's you that needs to lose the attitude.

One of the very first posts you made in here, you insulted me in a thread where I was asking John a question about the hood scoops. You were new here at the time , and quite frankly, were out of line. You seemed to "lighten" up after that..so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Auto..Rich....only tries to bring some comic relief to the forum. Yeah..he has a strange sense of humor....but that is him and he brings more laughs in a sometimes serious place. . If you don't like his posts...dont read them..plain and simple. This isn't the first post where you have made a "slam" of sorts to him.

The one thing we all come here for is information...laughs, ideas, more laughs, and yes friendship of our online community.

Yes, we do get off topic, but we always return to what we are here for, and that is the love of our cars .

We are all real people behind these screens, and you will find that I will treat you the same here as in person. I will also talk to people the same.

Thanks,

Sue

I'm listening, but let's back up a few posts? Here's what I posted, and if there isn't a touch of humor in my comment, then one of us needs some professional help.

You better think twice on this. Mr. Shelby is up in years, and though he may have a lot of steam left in him behind the wheel, that "bikini" pic may push him over the edge.

Please point out to me what elements in these two sentences causes a mature, intelligent man to throw a fit, pull his avatar and sig, and seemingly walk away? What? What am I supposed to feel bad about?

I don't feel bad and I see no need to apologize for my comments. OTOH, I don't know Auto, nor much about him, but that doesn't appear to matter here. I posted nothing wrong, or, out of line, thus it does indeed appear to be a mood swing, which time will heal. I didn't insult him, didn't tell him to shut up or go away. I just pointed out that a gentlman from Mr. Shelby's generation may not get the humor of a particular pic. Now that I look at it again, it's borderline funny anyway.

I am not without my own experiences, both in automobiles and web sites. I've been a moderator and an Administrator of some major automotive sites. I understand the relationship between real people and web site personalities. Yes, we are all real people, and if I had said something to Auto (or anyone for that fact) that causes hurt feeling, I am the first to set it straight. I've proven this in other matters here.

I am here to share 411 on the SGT, to learn what I can about the car and offer up what I already know. I have yet to meet anyone face to face, but I have had some delightful phone calls, and I invite more. Plenty of room for some humor too, but the humor should be funny in a universal way, not a private joke. Nonetheless, I wasn't being critical of the pic, just adding my .02C to the suggestion of giving a copy to Mr. Shelby. That much was funny to me.

Thank you for your opinion, Sue, but the rule of thumb on-line is the same etiquette of the real world. "If you don't want to hear what people say, don't start the conversation." My phone number and my e-mail have been posted here a number of times, you're invited to contact me as you wish. Until then, remember that this is a one-dimensional medium open to interpretation in the eyes of the reader. If my simple comment as posted here causes someone to fold up and walk away, I'm not the one with the attitude.

Like I said, you know nothing about him, and that's fine....so I will leave it at that.

And..fyi..it wasn't just this post...but none of that makes any difference now.

I am reading a very good book right now called " Don't sweat the small stuff" .

I am going to do as the book suggests, and move on from this thread.

I have other things to be excited about.

Viva Las Vegas !!!!! :lol:

Like I said, you know nothing about him, and that's fine....so I will leave it at that.

And..fyi..it wasn't just this post...but none of that makes any difference now.

I am reading a very good book right now called " Don't sweat the small stuff" .

I am going to do as the book suggests, and move on from this thread.

I have other things to be excited about.

Viva Las Vegas !!!!! :lol:

You go Girl!!! :)

Im going to go just for the heck of it. I did not buy any tickets for it because of other things, but, Its only a 2 1/2-3 hour ride depeding on speed (wink, wink) with alot of wide open road............. :)

Maybe i wont get turned away if i pull up in my Shelby? If not, being vegas, i will find someone to bribe... :D

Archived