TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Plans on 1:18 scale GT 500 KR

gonein60autoparts

Hello this is my first post, although Ive lurked around on the forum for a while now. Anyways does anyone know if there are any plans for a 1:18 scale GT500 KR model? If so so who would you like to see building it. I myself really love AUTOart's attention to detail, proportion size, quality, ect.

Yes, there will be a 1/18 scale KR and 1/18 scale Super Snake. They will be made by Shelby. I have seen the protoypes and they just kick A$$!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get them. Not sure about what colors they will come in, but the ones I saw were silver on the KR and red on the SS.

Bud

Yes, there will be a 1/18 scale KR and 1/18 scale Super Snake. They will be made by Shelby. I have seen the protoypes and they just kick A$$!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get them. Not sure about what colors they will come in, but the ones I saw were silver on the KR and red on the SS.

Bud

Any idea when they will be availible?

I have a 1/8 scale SGT, and it's almost perfect. Only flaw is that it has an auto shifter on the console, with a manual tranny underneath. But, it's otherwise very accurate.

Check out this website for 1/8 scale accessories, if you are into model cars.

http://www.genuinehotrod.com/Section.asp?DepID=5&SecID=57

Archived