TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's finally here, and it's mine.

Niswonger

lucky dawg.... Post some pic so Elite1 can doctor for me??? Some heilp Elite1? Please??? Mine is ordered with out strips and my body shop is waiting for the car.... Black Stripes and a bit of pearl in the clear coat. MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME.....

I haven't heard anything bad from anyone who's seen it!!!! Everyone who said gotta get white/blue or red/white, they all say the same thing. That looks mean. It doesn't look anything else but really freakin' mean. I love it.

Oh, and the my color gauges you can have red, white and blue. Speedo is red insturments in the middle are white and the tach is blue. God bless America.

Our '05 gt had only the same color for every gauge. You can't pick what color you want where, its either all same color, or red, white and blue.

I haven't heard anything bad from anyone who's seen it!!!! Everyone who said gotta get white/blue or red/white, they all say the same thing. That looks mean. It doesn't look anything else but really freakin' mean. I love it.

Oh, and the my color gauges you can have red, white and blue. Speedo is red insturments in the middle are white and the tach is blue. God bless America.

Our '05 gt had only the same color for every gauge. You can't pick what color you want where, its either all same color, or red, white and blue.

Congrats...I sat in an alloy vert the other day and loved the color, when things calm down I'm going to try to order one. :woohoo:

Now THAT'S what I call a cool feature!

I've been wondering what the buttons on the top left of the front console above the radio and to the left of the TCS and Hazard buttons are! I didn't know we get My Color with this car. I don't recall seeing that anywhere as a feature. Nice! Thanks for the news.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived