TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAAC Members?

I found it. I am a SAAC member and had heard nothing about it. It is new. Only took me about 3 minutes to read the entire Shelby GT section. Most of that was stuff from Adam and Roger. I registered to get my alter ego name and will check in once and awhile. Frankly, I was looking forward to our upcoming merger to consolidate my forum activities.

www.saac.com

Yes, I am a SAAC member. I joined before I knew of the dispute between SAAC and Mr. Shelby over the Shelby registry. I posted here before that I wasn't all that impressed with the membership kit. I mean, it's okay, but SAAC doesn't pay much attention to the late models in Shelby's accomplishments. Oh well, I'm often bazz-ackwards in how I do things. Renewall is doubtful.

Yes, I am a SAAC member. I joined before I knew of the dispute between SAAC and Mr. Shelby over the Shelby registry. I posted here before that I wasn't all that impressed with the membership kit. I mean, it's okay, but SAAC doesn't pay much attention to the late models in Shelby's accomplishments. Oh well, I'm often bazz-ackwards in how I do things. Renewall is doubtful.

Thats quite a dispute going on...........

They are saying some pretty harsh words over ther about Mr. Shelby....................

Was checking out www.shelbyautos.com the other day and was suprised to see a link to SAAC under "the Shelby family".

I am a member of SAAC as well as Team Shelby. Renewel is also doubtful and depends on the outcome of this dispute of the registry.

I dont know the details of the Shelby SAAC dispute and I dont really have time or care to. I love my car and have always had a love for Shelby's and will continue to do so. I just think it is a shame to see some of the stuff I have read. It makes both sides look like little kids or worse divorcing adults with small kids who cant do what is best for the kids. Sad.

I dont know the details of the Shelby SAAC dispute and I dont really have time or care to. I love my car and have always had a love for Shelby's and will continue to do so. I just think it is a shame to see some of the stuff I have read. It makes both sides look like little kids or worse divorcing adults with small kids who cant do what is best for the kids. Sad.

I thought the same thing until I read Mr. Shelby's response.

Sounds to me like they (SAAC) got greedy while there was no watchdog to protect CS and

ended up running wild all over the licensing agreement.

The SAAC may have started out with good intentions, but ended up a "for profit" business that trashed the perimeters they were granted to work within by the Licensing Agreement.

I am no lawyer, but it looks like CS have every right to challenge how the SAAC conducted themselves using his name.

Sad just the same.

I thought the same thing until I read Mr. Shelby's response.

Sounds to me like they (SAAC) got greedy while there was no watchdog to protect CS and

ended up running wild all over the licensing agreement.

The SAAC may have started out with good intentions, but ended up a "for profit" business that trashed the perimeters they were granted to work within by the Licensing Agreement.

I am no lawyer, but it looks like CS have every right to challenge how the SAAC conducted themselves using his name.

Sad just the same.

+1

Exactly

SAAC DID get greedy and they'll soon pay the price. They are very much aligned to the old Shelby's and really could careless about the new Shelby's, from what I understand. It is too bad as they could have done it differently but as soon as Amy took the reins, they knew they were toast. That is because Mr. Shelby did not know how to run a business, he just knows how to make and brand really awesome Mustangs. So go for it Amy make them smoke theirs pipes backwards!

Archived