TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Say Hello to the nice Officer

ngnear_merged

I am like most of you. I wanted to have a license plate on my car that would mean something. However in Nebraska you can not have a three letter three number combo...so that means "MFG 013" was out.

This left me with the next best thing, come up with a catchy phrase for my plate. Since my older brother is a County Deputy, I thought I would pay him a little respect with the following plate.

Feel free to ad your to this post.

post-3979-1148951856_thumb.jpg

Don't have a pic of my SGT to post, but my SGT and my DD both wear our Illinois Police Memorial plates. Every year at renewal, 25 bucks goes to a state run police memorial fund that pays the bills for survivors when an LEO is KITLOD. College for the kids, mortgage, food on the table, whatever is needed. The plate says "Police Memorial" with a yellow rose, and my plate is my badge number, followed by "LE". Here's an old pic of my Kenny Brown #1x Marauder, with the plates that are now on my LuLu

Thats one funny plate, bet you get the ticket everytime though :D

Funny you should say that. My brother and his fellow officers love the plate. They tend to think it may get me out of that border line call (Most officers really do have a since of humor). They would hate to be the one calling it into the dispatch.

The one they really like is "CATCHME"... ticket everytime.

Funny you should say that. My brother and his fellow officers love the plate. They tend to think it may get me out of that border line call (Most officers really do have a since of humor). They would hate to be the one calling it into the dispatch.

The one they really like is "CATCHME"... ticket everytime.

i cant remember what my plate# is...right now its too cold to go outside. my nose will fall off

how about .... HLO OCFR instead of OFCR

:lol::lol:

Archived