TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Mid America Ford Meet-Tulsa Oklahoma

jwhite1967

I will be there all week. Part of my Christmas gift from the In-Laws was the acceptance letter/email for the Team Shelby High Performance Driving School. Yes I do get along with my In-Laws. The main Marriot hotel is sold out so I will be staying at the Holliday Inn Select and I just made my hotel reservations today. If you plan on attending this event, I would make reservations as soon as you can.

I'll be there as well. Luckily I have enough friends in Tulsa I won't need a hotel room. For those of us in Texas, is there any interest in converging in Dallas (say the Quantum Performance / Shelby mod shop) and then caravaning up to Tulsa? Except for anyone in East Texas, most of us will need to pass through Dallas anyway and I for one would love to be part of a Shelby convoy.

I will be heading to Tulsa on Tuesday. Not sure when you were planning on heading up, but I think a Shelby convoy would be awesome. Quantum Performance would be an excellent starting location if we can get a group together.

The track time starts on Wednesday morning so I was thinking we'd meet up maybe Tuesday afternoon(?). It'd give us a chance to see Quantum's shop and meet some of the guys there and then get up to Tulsa that evening (it's about 3 1/2 or 4 hours from Dallas to Tulsa depending on where you start and traffic).

If Amy or John is reading this: will there be an official time keeper for the drag races and / or open track? The meet would be a great place to settle once and for all the the black SGTs are faster than the white or blues.

I'll be there as well. Luckily I have enough friends in Tulsa I won't need a hotel room. For those of us in Texas, is there any interest in converging in Dallas (say the Quantum Performance / Shelby mod shop) and then caravaning up to Tulsa? Except for anyone in East Texas, most of us will need to pass through Dallas anyway and I for one would love to be part of a Shelby convoy.

I'm interested and probably will...

be sure to check back with me then.

R/ J

Archived