TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Leaning towards these wheels

AFBLUE

Ok as I get towards the end of my tour in Iraq, I'm able to think about such trivial things as new wheels for my SGT. From late Jan to now, my heart just wasn't in it, as I was more concerned about work related stuff.

So...give me your opinions. What do you think is the best looking wheels for a Vista Blue SGT? :D

I bought a set of these for my white SGT from MM. CS66 Anthracite...I think they'd look pretty good on the blue too. It'll be a little bit before I get them mounted, but here is a shot of the wheel next to the car. Dave

Wheelcloseup-1.jpg

CS66wheelmockup.jpg

I'm assuming those are 20" right?

Yep, and actually the one showing in the picture is a 20 x 10, so really only for the rear, but it happened to be the one I pulled out of the box first. BTW, thanks to your photoshop pic back in January and then seeing the wheels in person at ShelbyFest are what sold me on the anthracites. Dave

LOL - That's funny - I was just coming in here to ask about the Chrome CS40's on a Vista Blue car

I'm torn between the Shelby Redlines or the Shelby CS40s - I am leaning more toward the Shelby CS40s.

The CS40's look more unique - and I think they are a little more exclusive to Caroll Shelby vs. being available on tirerack or any other aftermarket vendor.

:D Thanks

PS> AFBlue - I really like your last choice of wheels and the last photoshop you did of them. That's very a

very sharp look!!!

Trevor

I think you may have to get the CS40's, I believe they have stopped making the Redlines

Archived