TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Okay, wht's going on here?

LuLu

Twice now, and in as many days, I have replied to threads with what I felt was helpful 411. Both are gone, I can't see them anywhere I look.

Is it the software and why we are moving to another site?

Or, have I done something wrong and board admins are removing my posts?

Both contained links to outside resources, but resources not in conflict with SAI business.

Twice now, and in as many days, I have replied to threads with what I felt was helpful 411. Both are gone, I can't see them anywhere I look.

Is it the software and why we are moving to another site?

Or, have I done something wrong and board admins are removing my posts?

Both contained links to outside resources, but resources not in conflict with SAI business.

I would chalk it up to a glitchy program. With the changeover weeks away I seriously doubt any time is being devoted to this forum anymore.

I am censoring you LuLu you better straighten up <_<

But why? A little late for coal in my stocking, eh?

LuLu

I just found a post of yours that contained a link for garrettwade, is that one of the missing posts?

If so then its probably a glitch.

Steve

Yeah, that was one of them. Wonder why I can't see/find it?

Im sure we'll find it in a book somewhere..................... :P

Factory books are a good place to start (and come back too) when there is six inches of snow and ice outside your garage door. Factory books work for me when I'm trying to help others solve problems, but I don't live in them. Pose a question and I'll think (and research) about how I can help solve that problem.

If I don't have an answer, I won't reply. I wish others would do the same.

Factory books are a good place to start (and come back too) when there is six inches of snow and ice outside your garage door. Factory books work for me when I'm trying to help others solve problems, but I don't live in them. Pose a question and I'll think (and research) about how I can help solve that problem.

If I don't have an answer, I won't reply. I wish others would do the same.

Exactly............... :)

I, for one, always enjoy your posts, LuLu. It is obvious that they are well thought out AND well substantiated with practical expereince and research. Frankly, I made a decision about heads vs S/C on a post you made in the past. Your thoughts make sense!

Hopefully big brother is not censoring you :blink:

carry on, gentlemen.....lol ;)

I, for one, always enjoy your posts, LuLu. It is obvious that they are well thought out AND well substantiated with practical expereince and research. Frankly, I made a decision about heads vs S/C on a post you made in the past. Your thoughts make sense!

Hopefully big brother is not censoring you :blink:

carry on, gentlemen.....lol ;)

Nothing to see here, Move along.......................... ;)

Nothing to see here, Move along.......................... ;)

Hmmm....Ed S...If there is something we need to talk about, please drop me a line at SergntMac@aol.com, or give me a call? 312.401.1396? The breeze here is chilling...

Time out guys. Don't mess with LuLu for the sake of being funny. If the mods are pulling posts he deserves to know why. I suspect that there is a "system" problem - given the number of CGI errors I'm getting I wouldn't be surprised if things are just going into the bit bucket. But if the mods are really pulling outside recommendations the rules for doing such ought to be defined.

Time out guys. Don't mess with LuLu for the sake of being funny. If the mods are pulling posts he deserves to know why. I suspect that there is a "system" problem - given the number of CGI errors I'm getting I wouldn't be surprised if things are just going into the bit bucket. But if the mods are really pulling outside recommendations the rules for doing such ought to be defined.

Ok I'm not going to joke with LuLu anymore but you are on ignore :blink: This site is frought with CGI and SQL errors hopefully all will be right with the universe when we move to SU.

Ok I'm not going to joke with LuLu anymore.....

How can you not? Good info aside, LuluRoman.jpeg is the first thing that pops into my head when I see the name! :lol::lol:

Lighten up guys. It's a public forum so take it with a grain of salt and celebrate the fact we all made it another year. :D

I know sometimes I'm surprised!

It's all good....

How can you not? Good info aside, LuluRoman.jpeg is the first thing that pops into my head when I see the name! :lol::lol:

Lighten up guys. It's a public form so take it with a grain of salt and celebrate the fact we all made it another year. :D

I know sometimes I'm surprised!

It's all good....

That was too funny Stump. She was on Hee Haw or something right? :lol::lol::lol:

Archived