TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is this forum closing?

Shelby N.Y.

Hi guys, I am pretty new here and I have to say, there are some great people and information to be found here on this forum. Just today however I read that this forum will be closing down, if so when , and also there is talk of another forum people have been visiting. Any info you guys have would be great.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

This forum will be merged with the stangsunleashed.com forum to form the Team Shelby forum. The last I heard it was supposed to happen sometime between Christmas and Jan 11th. It really isn't anything to worry about. All of our posts and threads are supposed to make it through the merger. The Stangsunleshed forum is more powerful or has a better engine (whatever the computer terms are) and better user tools. With no CGI errors.

There may be some social conflicts but I am confident that Amy, the staff and moderators, some of which were our members first, of the new forum will keep everybody in line.

This forum will be merged with the stangsunleashed.com forum to form the Team Shelby forum. The last I heard it was supposed to happen sometime between Christmas and Jan 11th. It really isn't anything to worry about. All of our posts and threads are supposed to make it through the merger. The Stangsunleshed forum is more powerful or has a better engine (whatever the computer terms are) and better user tools. With no CGI errors.

There may be some social conflicts but I am confident that Amy, the staff and moderators, some of which were our members first, of the new forum will keep everybody in line.

Thanks for the info socaljafo, I think I am still a member of that forum, I used to have an 01 gt.

Archived