TEAM SHELBY FORUM

i misplaced my window sticker :(

fatboy_merged

I FOUND IT....it was in my glove box inside the owner's manual black pouch <_<

both the Ford window sticker and the Shelby Autos window sticker are in it :rolleyes:

I had the same problem. Since then, I purchased a large scrap book and have placed everything of value in it. Now if I can only remember where I put the scrap book. :(:lol:

My sales person who knew that I wanted all the documentation on the car about had a fit and fell in it when he found out the new prep guy had ripped off my window stickers. He asked where they were and said that he put them in the garbage. Two sales guys dug through the waste basket and pieced together the ripped up stickers. I am not sure the prep guy still works at this dealer anymore. I was told they could order new window stickers for my car, which I did not know was possible. He did and I have them – along with the ripped up and taped together ones. :)

My sales person who knew that I wanted all the documentation on the car about had a fit and fell in it when he found out the new prep guy had ripped off my window stickers. He asked where they were and said that he put them in the garbage. Two sales guys dug through the waste basket and pieced together the ripped up stickers. I am not sure the prep guy still works at this dealer anymore. I was told they could order new window stickers for my car, which I did not know was possible. He did and I have them – along with the ripped up and taped together ones. :)

In Texas they can be executed for that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is a little crumpled up from the prep guy that handled my car as well. I wonder if I can get new ones as well. The problem is that I've had my car since last April.

My wife "put ours up" and we haven't found it since. :angry:

I went onto Blueovalnews and asked one of the Ford employees if they could get me an electronic window sticker. hey got it for me. I can not help you with the Shelby one, but the Ford one you can get.

I plan on taking it to Kinko's and getting a perfect one made to mount on the wall in the garage....That would be really cool for you SGT guys., to have the Shelby photo with the CSM plaque then the Shelby STicker and the Ford Sticker all framed in the garage.

Gib

Archived