TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Look

07SGT0057

With my new CS grille, CS Hood, Shelby pins, and stripe delete, I'm getting really close to the look I want. This is my car now after it was hit. I had to replace my hood, bumper and driver side fender. What do you guys think? :)

Lawrence, Looks great, it appears they got your gaps pretty close. You might want to take that spec of lint off the bumper LOL. So are you going to go stripe delete, or are you just waiting for stripes? If you go stripe delete are you going to go stripe delete on the rockers? Either way, it's nice we can customize these cars to our own taste. OK now that you got it fixed, don't leave your car unattended in a parking lot!!!!! Or hire armed guards! :lol:

Hi Mark, Happy new year to you too! You should have waited that day when I was getting my grille installed. It look really nice in person!

Hi Sdear, I do not know what polish I have on the car. The body shop polished the whole car for me after painting the hood, bumper and fender.

Hi Chris, little adjustments have to be made. Like the holes need to bigger for the pins to move forward. Mark had them installed from the same persod I took my car to. Since he knows what to do, it only took him an hour. The towers have to be bent a little so it can go smoothly through the holes. BTW, remember I had the same problem you have on your CS hood? It can be fixed by just trimming the hood.

A body shop will know what to do. I will show you the pics later.

Hi Dave, I'm saving up money for a custom paint job. I'm planning on having the stripes and the side stripes painted flat black or if it's too much money, I might go with satin stripes (will still have the flat black effect but alot cheaper) and leave the side stripe alone. I'm a little paranoid now whenever I leave my car. I just hope it will not happen again. I don't deserve it! lol.

ShelbyCobra, yeah without the stripes, the shelby lettering really stands out. I just can't wait for the new shelby gt gas cap comming soon!

I like it too, sets you apart from the crowd!, nice job! :D

I like it too, sets you apart from the crowd!, nice job! :D

Yeah it looks GREAT !! But what crowd? I have not seen one SGT on the road in the Atlanta area EVER. Maybe this is chevy country. As a matter of fact no GT500's either. I know they show up @ car shows but not on the streets so far. But i like the look with or without the skunk.

Thanks guys. I'm going to add more pics. The pics I have there is too dark, they don't do it justice. It's been gloomy this week. Hopefully tomorrow would be a perfect day to take pics.

What's up Lawrence Happy New Year to you...I like it and It polished up real nice. :)

Hey Roger, we keep passing by each other huh. I drove pass by you on el segundo yesterday. :lol:

With my new CS grille, CS Hood, Shelby pins, and stripe delete, I'm getting really close to the look I want. This is my car now after it was hit. I had to replace my hood, bumper and driver side fender. What do you guys think? :)

Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Archived