TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my new Shelby GT FINALLY!

Guest Pixelsmack

Guest Pixelsmack

2007 Shelby GT CSM 07SGT4964

Only options: active anti-theft, Shaker 500 w/Sirius, GT Upfitters, 3.55, FSide ABs, and of course it's a 5spd.

Pricing politics aside...I am very, very, happy. (I got a darn good deal) It's been a dream of mine to own a Shelby for a really long, long time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Plus there faster............... :)

Welcome aboard the Shelby Family! :) Don't pay to much attention to the old timers with the Black cars :lol:

All SGT's are created equally (except for White Lightnin of course) :D Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pixelsmack

Excellet! Welcome to the Shelby Family! Now fix those lanyards on your hood pins :D

I know, I know! Ha ha ha! This is my first time with hood pins and it wasn't until I was in Pshop editing my pictures when I saw that! I was like, "uh oh, I'm gonna get roasted for that."

2007 Shelby GT CSM 07SGT4964

Only options: active anti-theft, Shaker 500 w/Sirius, GT Upfitters, 3.55, FSide ABs, and of course it's a 5spd.

Pricing politics aside...I am very, very, happy. (I got a darn good deal) It's been a dream of mine to own a Shelby for a really long, long time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's a beauty.

I see you bought it from Sunrise Ford in North Hollwood... that were I bought my too.

Mr. Strasser and co. (Sunrise Internet Department) are selling 'em at below MSRP.

Not sure that will be the case after the New Year... strike while the iron is hot... and tell them Jim sent ya!!!

R/ J

They only made 300 of mine to make it fair for all the other slow Colors. :P

Raven,

They only made 216 GO (As per Mr. Gray SAI VP of Production) vice 300. May have been due to the timelines on the Vista Blue and KR and SS coming down the pike.

Also I begginin to wonder if SAI is using the remaing 84 GO for Terlingua Racers.

Does anyone have the 411 on why 216 GO are being produced instead of the original 300 as planned?

R/ J

Raven,

They only made 216 GO (As per Mr. Gray SAI VP of Production) vice 300. May have been due to the timelines on the Vista Blue and KR and SS coming down the pike.

Also I begginin to wonder if SAI is using the remaing 84 GO for Terlingua Racers.

Does anyone have the 411 on why 216 GO are being produced instead of the original 300 as planned?

R/ J

John Walker at SAI said they made 219 GO SGTs. I guess we will have to wait until the registry comes out to know exactly how many.

They only made 300 of mine to make it fair for all the other slow Colors. :P

But how many have Whipples or Paxtons ?

Archived