TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Print, how would you order it????????????

MessyMarvin

I am contemplating ordering the $599 Shelby Print and am stuck on wether or not I should have my name put on it or not. I am just thinking from a re-sale stand-point I might just want the CSM number. Not that I plan on selling any time soon, just a thought. What do you all think? Does anyone have a close up of the part of the print that has the CSM number on it, that might help. Is it engraved or just printed. Lastly, is the Shelby Signature a Print or Actually signed?

Thanks,

Bill

Thank you, where in Rhode Island do you live????

Carnut, Roger (Rossvt) lives in Warwick. I live in Upton, MA.

I have the Shelby ArteHouse print. It is great. It has my car number (07SGT0038) as well as my name. It was also sent to Shelby for a signature.

There is a Ford one that is very similar but you don't get the same badge and signature, you just get a numbered print. I think they limit those to 200 while the Shelby one is limited to the amount of cars built.

Go for it.

If you get the print, you have to get the Guitar. It's sort of like if you get the upgrade brakes, you have to get the upgrade wheels. LOL

I am just thinking from a re-sale stand-point I might just want the CSM number.

From a re-sale standpoint do not have it personalized with your name. If I was a buyer I would pay less for it being that its personalized to "Cletus...."

This opinion is based solely on a re-sale standpoint.

Steve

From a re-sale standpoint do not have it personalized with your name. If I was a buyer I would pay less for it being that its personalized to "Cletus...."

Steve

Ditto... 30 or so years from now, I won't be able to take the car with me when I kick the bucket.

Barring unforseen circumstances, etc... hopefully the car will still be in #1 condition and at that point I'm 90% sure I will be selling this car at Barret Jackson.

R/ J

Steve

Good thing my son's name is Adam O'Dwyer too.

Ditto... 30 or so years from now, I won't be able to take the car with me when I kick the bucket.

Barring unforseen circumstances, etc... hopefully the car will still be in #1 condition and at that point I'm 90% sure I will be selling this car at Barret Jackson.

R/ J

Then again, maybe I will just take it with me in the afterlife!!! ;)

http://italiansupercars.blogspot.com/2007/...in-ferrari.html

R/ J

Steve

I agree, but in reality, is this print going to bring anymore money to the seller? Im thinking if your selling your car for 40k (if were lucky) in 10-20 years this print isnt going to increase the price of our cars. Might be cool to be able to "throw it in" but how much more do you think youll get for a car cause you "throw in" a picture of it?

If I were to ever sell the car and had a print, personally Id keep the print as a reminder of what I once had.

I know its not just a print, its an autographed copy of a historic car by the legend himself, Mr. Shelby, with your very own CSM#.

I had my name put on mine (it was a Christmas present). I figured that whomever got the car next might not be thrilled with a dead guy’s name on the plaque but if one of the grandkids end up with it they will probably think it is pretty cool to have a Shelby Mustang with Grandpa’s name on the signed print.

I figured that one day I may sell the car.....but this print will hang on my wall (and the wall of my kids) for years to come!

My name is on it! And I'm proud. :D

PS: I did not have to send mine to have it signed....it came with Mr. Shelby's autograph on the lower right hand corner of the print....along with certificate of authenticity.

Archived