TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5243 is home!!!!!

Shelby N.Y.

:D :D :D Hello everyone, and happy holidays!! This is my first post here and I waited for good reason, I took home my baby 07SGT5243 yesterday. Thanks to a not so greedy dealer, x-plan and ford, I was able to get the best Christmas gift ever !!

After all the paper work was finished, and the keys handed over, I walked out of the showroom heading straight for the car. I stoped a few feet from her and shook my head in disbelief, I could't believe I was starring at MY shelby mustang. I walked around her several times before I even got the nerve up to open the door. I got into the drivers seat, closed the door and sat there, I think I was still in shock, I didn't even want to touch anything in the car!

Then finaly after about 5 minutes I ran my hand over the dash plaque, turned the key in the ignition and listend as my baby roared to life.

Yes it is real, this baby is mine. :D :D :D

:D :D :D Hello everyone, and happy holidays!! This is my first post here and I waited for good reason, I took home my baby 07SGT5243 yesterday. Thanks to a not so greedy dealer, x-plan and ford, I was able to get the best Christmas gift ever !!

After all the paper work was finished, and the keys handed over, I walked out of the showroom heading straight for the car. I stoped a few feet from her and shook my head in disbelief, I could't believe I was starring at MY shelby mustang. I walked around her several times before I even got the nerve up to open the door. I got into the drivers seat, closed the door and sat there, I think I was still in shock, I didn't even want to touch anything in the car!

Then finaly after about 5 minutes I ran my hand over the dash plaque, turned the key in the ignition and listend as my baby roared to life.

Yes it is real, this baby is mine. :D :D :D

Congrats. I know how you feel - I felt the same way when I picked up mine. I am in cold and snowy Western NY and my SGT is in hibernation.

Thanks everyone, My gt is performance white , automatic, sirius , shaker 1000, interior upgrade package.

Here's a few quick picks my wife and I took :

shelby1.jpg

shelby3.jpg

shelby4.jpg

shelby6.jpg

I am in upstate ny sullivan county, for anyone thats interested, lol

Congrats! Beautiful car! I don't know about driving on those snowy roads, though. :)

These cars couldn't possibly go in the snow could they?? My tires seem to spin all the time even on dry pavement! I've been blessed with dry roads in Ohio for the first two days I've owned mine and can't stay out of it...tonight I hopped in and took it for a spin around our lake (3mi) while I was taking out the trash!

Thanks everyone, My gt is performance white , automatic, sirius , shaker 1000, interior upgrade package.

Here's a few quick picks my wife and I took :

shelby1.jpg

shelby3.jpg

shelby4.jpg

shelby6.jpg

I am in upstate ny sullivan county, for anyone thats interested, lol

I lived in Pine Bush for 7 years, still get up to Sams Point to hike.

Welcome to the boards and congrats on your SGT.

Archived