TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS Celebration in Ottawa, Ontario

Stang Myster

Happy Holidays to all at SAI and the CS family.

I'd like to have your opinion on a project I'm putting together for the spring. (if you'd be up here, you'd think spring would never come LOL) We are planning a huge opening of a new facility, which includes Shelby CS models. We all know that the CS model is not getting the attention it deserves. I'd like to show my Canadian world what these cars are all about. The first, CS model rally ever in Canada. How many of you would make the drive down to Ottawa, let's say in late April, to show off your car? If the number is big enough, I would be prepared to include room and board for any CS owners driving the distance. This day would be all about medias and Shelby CS models. I'll have three cars to showcase and of course, your babies in top view!

Please let me know what you think? This would be a great opportunity for us to get together and put a face to the names we see here on this forum.

More details to come as I analyze the response.

Steph

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again! Great news. The response as surpassed my expectations. Here's a bit more updates. The event will take place May 10th, 2008. It will be a Mustang only car show and cruise night. Everything will be about your CS babies. Categories for stangs are being put together, but we have one big one just for you guys. The local medias, TV, radio and news paper will cover the event. But most of all, Modified Mustang has agreed to cover and write up the event. The CS family will get the recognition it deserves!!!

I'll have more information on room and board in the next week. I plan to have you all stay at one hotel, and reserve the rooms for May 9th and 10th. Spread the word!!! This will be big.

Hi again! Great news. The response as surpassed my expectations. Here's a bit more updates. The event will take place May 10th, 2008. It will be a Mustang only car show and cruise night. Everything will be about your CS babies. Categories for stangs are being put together, but we have one big one just for you guys. The local medias, TV, radio and news paper will cover the event. But most of all, Modified Mustang has agreed to cover and write up the event. The CS family will get the recognition it deserves!!!

I'll have more information on room and board in the next week. I plan to have you all stay at one hotel, and reserve the rooms for May 9th and 10th. Spread the word!!! This will be big.

Well Steph you can certainly count me in 110%....

This will really be something for all CS6 & CS8 owners to showcase our little piece of Shelby history.

I hope that anyone within driving distance (and no criminal record..lol) that has one of these cars in any stage of assembly should make a serious effort to attend this event.

We may never again have the representation and exposure an event like this could bring to these vehicles.

We have all struggled over the past few years to build something unique so lets get together and show them off and have some fun in the process.

If there is anything you need on this end please let me know.

Hey......did you book my room yet..lol...

Archived