TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fair warning SoCaL

autoplay

The last time someone let Sue drive their car,this is what happened.......

http://www.break.com/index/dumb-woman-cras...lby-cobra3.html

Sue just recently got her license back,and the DMV tested her and they said she's good to go!

Can't believe you just went there...okay, so maybe I can.

The good news is that the tear in front of the hood appears to be fiberglass, so at least it isn't an original. Still, kit cars aint cheap, and someone is going to be pi$$ed...

They'd have to call 911 if that was my car...... :angry: Of course it's more the owners fault than hers, lettting an inexperinced person drive a high power car like that.

the humanity....

why......WHY?!

if the guy knew it...then why did he let her drive it? WHY?!

looked like she didnt even know how to drive a car at all though. first time i drove a stick all i did was stall the car. within a day or 2 i was Mario Andrette. first time i rode a motorcycle i stalled it. within a day or 2 i was Evil Knievel without the hideous crashes.

but one time i thought my foot was on the brake but was on the throttle, that was in high school and was my mother's pontiac fiero and i was parking it in the garage. i ran it into the back wall but not that hard. the plastic bumper just popped back out :rolleyes:

Heres what I saw, she pulled thru a puddle in the lot and floored it with wet tires and alot of power.CRASH!!! The question is did they (her and the husband) learn anything?

I think I'm gonna be sick. Sheesh what was he thinking??

Her uncle at Christmas,told Sue to just floor it,another words,don't be a sissy as peeps behind her will want to be moving etc. This coming from a man with the nickname of "mad-dog" lol. Told stories bout Sues youth etc,this the uncle that would drag her and others around on somethin in the snow,while he was behind the wheel driving.

She is a sissy,as far as I know. When we went Jet-sking on 1 of our cruises,she was almost last in the pack. Her excuse was/is bad knees. I believe she's scared of goin fast.

P.S. ... hun,I'll bet that girl has tipped over more than once!

Archived